The Pandawa Cliff Estate is a stunning collection of four exceptional private villas that may be combined to sleep up to 42 guests. Exclusively located high above the ocean on Bali’s southernmost tip, the estate’s emerald lawns, panoramic sea views and 21 bedrooms make this one of Bali’s most sought-after wedding and special events venues. Together, the villas offer six swimming pools, a full sports centre, a spa and multiple living and dining areas. Whether booking two or all four villas, families, groups of friends and those looking to celebrate in style will find Pandawa Cliff Estate hard to beat.
As the estate’s name suggests, the villas are positioned on a cliff-top overlooking the golden sands of Pandawa Beach. This is spectacular, unadulterated Bali at its best: far from the hoi polloi of Seminyak and Kuta, yet less than half an hour’s drive from the airport and many of Bali’s top attractions, including the revered sea temple of Uluwatu and the fine dining establishments of Jimbaran and Nusa Dua.
Pandawa Cliff Estate’s superbly landscaped cliff-top gardens, extensive decked areas, huge team of professional yet personable staff and purpose-designed guest facilities, not to mention a splendid amphitheatre-style garden space, make this a wedding and special event venue par excellence. The estate also offers a sports centre with full-size tennis court, squash court, gym and spa, as well as a dedicated playroom for the kids.
A skilled private chef heads the estate’s staff kitchen, and the team prepares a wide range of gastronomic delights from a restaurant-style menu. The villas are neatly maintained by a small army of housekeepers, gardeners and pool attendants, and guarded by a team of diligent security staff, while up to three seven-seater cars with drivers are on standby for guests with an urge to explore.
Click on these links to find out more about six-bedroomed The Pala, four-bedroomed Villa Rose, six-bedroomed Villa Marie and five-bedroomed Villa Markisa. Or visit the Pandawa Estate website to see how the villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
- The villas are set amidst an extensive estate, and each has its own individual entrance within this secure compound.
- The lawns of The Pala, Villa Markisa and Villa Rose connect via discreet garden gate which open up the event space between the villas.
- Spacious, elegantly furnished living and dining areas in all villas, some of which may be closed off and air-conditioned.
- Separate TV lounges or dedicated TV areas in each villa.
- Well-equipped kids’ playroom.
- Sports Centre with a equipped gym, squash court and adjacent tennis court, and ocean-view spa with full facilities, plus a private spa room in The Pala.
- Six swimming pools measuring between 17 and 20 metres, two of which have toddler-friendly shallow areas.
- Pool decks with sun loungers and parasols.
- Relaxation/sunset balés in lush tropical gardens.
- Alfresco wining and dining areas, and a barbecue pavilion.
- Cliff-top amphitheatre area for weddings and events.
- 6-bedroom The Pala has three king-bedded rooms and three rooms with split-king beds.
- 6-bedroom Villa Marie has four king-bedded rooms and two twin rooms.
- 4-bedroom Villa Rose has two king-bedded rooms and two twin rooms.
- 5-bedroom Villa Markisa has five king-bedded rooms (opens on September 2016)
- Some bedrooms have day beds or are attached to anterooms, which double up as private lounges or as a bedroom to sleep additional children.
- Rooms are air conditioned.
- Ensuite bathrooms have glassed-in showers and most include bathtubs.
Peacefully and privately situated at the end of a winding country lane on Bali’s southernmost tip, Pandawa Cliff Estate is a hidden paradise overlooking the Indian Ocean from its enchanting cliff-top setting.
Apart from a handful of other luxury villas sprinkling the top of the cliff, and the beach huts and local cafés bordering the white sands of Pandawa Beach far below (named after the five warrior brothers of the Mahabharata epic, whose white stone statues are carved into niches along the road leading down to the beach), there is little development in this unspoiled corner of Bali. But despite it’s tranquil, rural setting, Pandawa Cliff Estate is less than 30 minutes’ drive from Bali’s international airport, and within easy reach of several glorious surf beaches, the sacred sea temple of Uluwatu, and the many restaurants and beach bars of Jimbaran and Nusa Dua.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online