Yamu Villa Bua
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Yamu Villa Bua is a contemporary four-bedroom villa boasting a prime location at The Cape Residences, enjoying ocean views and easy access to several international restaurants and exclusive facilities offered by the award-winning Como Point Yamu.
At the centre of this bright modern villa is an 18-metre swimming pool with a wide pool deck with sun loungers. An outdoor dining area complete with refrigerator and pantry, is a good venue for fun barbecue parties. Huge comfortable sofas and many sitting nooks offer communal areas where family and friends may gather. A cinema room with a digital library of music and movies is the favorite spot of adults and children alike. The guest kitchen was made for those who love to cook and entertain whilst the rest watch in their seats by the counter. A boardroom, with a private entrance, may be used as an office and is designed to host corporate meetings. All four bedrooms have a king-sized bed, ensuite bathroom and enjoy views of the pool and the ocean.
Guests enjoy the professional and friendly service of the in-villa staff including a villa manager, a private chef and villa attendants. Additional staff such as babysitter, masseuse, and driver may be hired at additional cost.
An 18-metre swimming pool with ocean view
Several sitting nooks
A conference room with private entrance
Soundproof cinema room
Real time availability
Enjoy a complimentary one-day rental car with driver – Limited Time
Enjoy a complimentary one-day rental car with driver – Limited Time
Stay anytime in July and August and receive a complimentary one-day rental car with driver.
Terms and conditions:
- only valid for new bookings received from 16th July 2018
- only valid for stays from 16th July to 31st August 2018
- one-time car and driver for 8 hours only and excluding petrol
- Early bird enjoys up to 10% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 04-Sep-2018.
Features and amenities
- Large living spaces with ocean views
- One full size kitchen and a huge guest kitchen complete with counter and seats
- A dining room with a table that hosts up to 10 guests
- A cinema room, boardroom, play area, and relaxation nooks
- Tropical garden with ocean views
- An 18-metre infinity swimming pool
- Barbecue area complete with refrigerator and pantry
- Located on the lower floor and has a king size bed
- Views of the ocean and pool
- Has an ensuite bathroom with bathtub, twin sinks, shower stall and closet
- Own sitting room, flat TV, and air conditioner
- Located on the lower floor, one is perched in front with closer ocean view
- All with king size beds, satellite TV and air-conditioners
- Has ensuite bathrooms, twin sinks and shower stalls
Cape Yamu is located on the east coast of Phuket overlooking Phang Nga Bay. Yamu Villa Bua is part of The Cape Residences, home to award-winning Como Point Yamu. Amongst the hotel's are international restaurants, and a spa. Though the surrounding area is largely rural and rustic, nearby Breeze restaurant at the entrance of the estate offers a fine dining experience and a popular Sunday brunch. Golf courses are just a 20-minute drive from the villa. Shopping complexes like Boat Lagoon, Boat Avenue Laguna and Central Festival Mall are just a few kilometres away.
Things to do
Yamu Villa Bua is in a prime area for discovering Phuket’s quieter east coast landscapes and the spectacular islands of Phang Nga Bay. Though the villa enjoys a more secluded location, a 30-minute drive or less will take you to well-known beaches, restaurants, golf courses, parks and other attractions. Be sure to ask the villa staff for their insider tips, and have a look at the recommendations below for just a few ideas on things to see and do beyond the villa:
- Phang Nga Bay, which is in full view from the villa, is a magical place to explore with its towering karst islands and calm glassy waters. Charter a cruise aboard a luxury yacht or join a sea kayaking tour and paddle through caves into hidden Garden of Eden lagoons.
- Visit nearby Breeze restaurant for a decadent Long Lazy Sunday Brunch with fresh seasonal dishes. Bring along your friends or make some new ones as you dine, family style, at one long table seating 40 food-lovers.
- Soak up the colourful Sino-Portuguese scene with a stroll around Phuket’s historic Old Town, where many century-old buildings have been restored and transformed into stylish cafes and boutiques. Every Sunday the lively Lard Yai street market opens along Thalang Road with a good array of local food, art and handicrafts for sale.
- Go for an active family outing to Anthem Wake Park, a multi-sport centre with an indoor climbing wall, cable wakeboarding and an inflatable aqua park on a scenic lake.
- Indulge in some all-sensory rejuvenation at a Phuket luxury spa. Try treatments such as deep tissue massage, body scrubs and facials at the COMO Shambhala Retreat at Point Yamu resort, or book a full day spa package at the Banyan Tree Spa for a truly royal treatment.
- Learn to make some of your favourite Thai dishes by joining a cookery course offered by the talented chefs at the nearby Nahmyaa restaurant in Como Point Yamu resort, or try a class with the master of Thai fusion, Chef Tammasak “Noi” Chootong, who has opened a new branch of his celebrated Suay restaurant in nearby Cherng Talay.
- Find out more about local efforts to rescue endangered animals by booking a tour of the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary to watch rescued elephants at play in their natural environment, or on a visit to the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project just inside the entrance to Khao Phra Thaeo national park and Bang Pae waterfall.
- Try a round of golf at one of Phuket’s meticulously landscaped courses including Mission Hills, Laguna Phuket Golf Club and Blue Canyon Country Club.
- Explore Yao Noi, a stunning island just a short boat ride away in Phang Nga Bay that retains a traditional way of life. Cycle down narrow roads past buffalo fields and rice paddies, have a picnic lunch on a remote beach reached by long-tail boat and learn more about the local sustainable farming methods on a day trip.
- Discover the exotic marine life of the Andaman Sea on a scuba diving or snorkelling day trip to nearby islands including Koh Khai, the Similan islands, Koh Phi Phi and the Raya islands.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions