Bendega Villas comprises two contemporary styled luxuriously appointed villas and a romantic one-bedroom pavilion, which in combination sleep up to 18 guests. Villas are connected to each other by gateways in their private walled gardens, and can be combined to offer four-bedroom, six-bedroom or nine-bedroom villa options with up to three swimming pools. This flexible arrangement offers multiple sets of families and multigenerational groups privacy within a shared environment.
The larger of the two villas, Bendega Nui, has five bedrooms whilst Bendega Rato has three. The one-bedroom pavilion, set in its own walled garden with a plunge pool, may only be booked in combination with one or both of the other villas, and suits couples or independent teens within a larger group looking for a little extra privacy.
Bendega Villas seamlessly merge Balinese architecture with a clean, modern design. Each of the bedrooms is spacious, stylishly furnished and equipped with an ensuite bathroom and a balcony, terrace or private garden. The villas feature luxurious open-plan living and dining areas, smart modern kitchens, a library or media room and games room with pool table, as well as over an acre of lush tropical gardens sprinkled with koi carp ponds, terraces and cushion-strewn balés.
A 17-strong staff team, including an exceptional chef, takes care of guests around the clock, and the villa menu lists an extensive range of enticing dishes. Dining out is also an appealing option since the villa’s location in Canggu presents many excellent restaurants within strolling distance, and most of these are located on Canggu’s world-famous surfing beach. There are many more restaurants, bars, spas and boutiques to choose from in bustling Seminyak, 11km away.
Click on these links to find out more about the indulgent three-bedroom Bendega Rato and five-bedroom Bendega Nui. Or visit the Bendega Villas website to see how the villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
- 3-bedroom Bendega Nui and 5-bedroom Bendega Rato connect through the 1-bedroom Pavilion and via a shared driveway
- The 1-bedroom Pavilion connects to 3-bedroom Bendega Rato via a wide sliding door in the garden wall
- The 1-bedroom Pavilion connects to 5-bedroom Bendega Nui via a grand arched door in the garden wall and also via a gate onto a shared driveway
- Bendega Nui has an open-fronted, high-ceilinged sitting room, an air conditioned dining room seating up to 20 and a games room
- Bendega Rato’s open-plan living space features plush sofas and a dining table for 12
- Both villas have fully equipped kitchens, and media rooms with big-screen plasma TVs, DVD players and integrated Sonos music systems
- The villas and pavilion have private pools set in tropical walled gardens
- They also have furnished pool pavilions (one with a kitchenette and changing rooms), relaxing balés and sun loungers
- Sliding doors or gateways offer direct access between the villas and pavilion and can be convivially left open or closed for privacy
- Bendega Rato has three master bedrooms with king-sized four-poster beds; one is attached to a lounge with a 43-inch TV and computer
- All bedrooms open onto private gardens or balconies and have huge bathrooms with sunken stone tubs and walk-in rain showers
- Each bedroom is equipped with an iPod docking station
- The Pavilion comprises a king-sized bedroom suite with TV, DVD player, a private plunge pool, and a garden bathroom with river stone tub-for-two
Surrounded by terraced rice fields, yet only a few minutes’ walk from the beach and an exciting and ever-expanding selection of places to eat and drink, Bendega Villas lies on the outskirts of the small fishing village of Nelayan in the popular district of Canggu, south-west Bali. The villas are only a 20-minute drive from the restaurants and shops of cosmopolitan Seminyak, an hour from Bali’s cultural centre of Ubud, and 30 minutes from the island’s international airport.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online