The two Windu Villas are chic and unique luxury rental properties within a private estate in Petitenget, less than a kilometre from the beach, within walking distance of some of Bali’s best restaurants and bars, and only a short taxi-ride from Seminyak. When booked together, six-bedroomed Windu Asri and four-bedroomed Windu Sari offer from eight to ten bedrooms and make an exceptional, fully staffed holiday getaway for groups of 20+ friends and family.
Both villas offer luxurious accommodation in large ensuite bedrooms, with six of the ten rooms configured with flexible king or twin bed options. Generous swimming pools are set in privately walled gardens brimming with lush tropical plants. Exquisite, colourful interiors are embellished with stunning artwork and soft furnishings and modern comforts are provided in the form of state-of-the-art media rooms and music systems. Attentive staff, including a private chef, who concocts mouthwatering meals and snacks throughout the day selected from reasonably priced in-house menus, and a team of discreet butlers on hand 24 hours a day, will take care of your every need and keep the villas pristine.
The two villas each have their own distinct architectural styles and ambiance: Windu Asri echoes an elegant colonial era of Raffles-esque grandeur, with gleaming white surfaces, rattan sofas, plantation-style chairs, four-poster beds and plenty of space for breezy semi-outdoor living. Windu Sari complements its neighbour with a more traditional tropical Asian feel – fan-cooled living areas, louvred shutters, polished marble, warm teak flooring and vaulted roofs. Air-conditioned gyms – one in each villa – await those who feel the need to qualify lazy days spent sipping cocktails on sunny pool decks.
In the words of a previous guest: “To spend quality time with one’s family is priceless. To spend it in these surroundings and company is a privilege”.
- The two villas offer a choice of open-sided, fan-cooled living areas and air-conditioned rooms.
- Dining areas are furnished with tables seating up to 16 (Windu Asri) and 20 (Windu Sari) guests.
- Both villas are equipped with high-quality sound systems.
- Media rooms have large screen satellite TVs and DVD players.
- Fully equipped gyms in both villas.
- State-of-the-art kitchen with separate back-up kitchen for functions.
- Two large private swimming pools with furnished sun decks
- Poolside relaxation bales
- Numerous covered terraces and verandas.
- Outdoor dining and barbecue areas.
- Beautifully landscaped, private walled gardens.
- Windu Sari’s 4 bedrooms are situated in a double storey sleeping pavilion. All are furnished with king-size beds, convertible to twin beds.
- Windu Asri’s 6 bedrooms are situated in either the main pavilion (4) or a single-storey pavilion beside the pool. 4 rooms are furnished with king-size beds; 2 with twin beds convertible to king-size.
- All 10 bedrooms are air-conditioned and have ensuite bathrooms.
- All bedrooms are equipped with satellite TVs.
- Rollaway beds and cots can be provided for children.
Windu Villas sit on the outer edges of the ‘golden triangle’ of Seminyak – close enough to be convenient but far enough away to enjoy the peace. The villas lie down a long cul-de-sac within a 24-hour guarded community. The area contains a wide mix of high-end villa and resort developments, chic shopping, bars, beach clubs and internationally acclaimed restaurants. Within a kilometre or two of the villas are the famous Ku Dé Ta and the newer Potato Head beach club, and nearby restaurants include La Lucciola, Hu’u Bar, Sarong and the W Retreat. The villas are less than a kilometre from Petitenget Beach, renowned for its surf breaks, panoramic coastline views and legendary sunsets.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online