The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Big, bold and beautiful, Villa Sawarin glitters brightly from its hilltop position among the flame trees at exclusive Cape Yamu on Phuket’s east coast. This palace of peace and tranquility, designed by Philippe Starck and Jean-Michel Gathy, blends modern grandeur with the charm of alfresco Thai living, providing eight luxurious bedrooms, huge gardens sweeping down to the beach, and superb guest facilities for those looking to reconnect and relax.
Only 20 minutes from Phuket International airport, Villa Sawarin is within striking distance of some of Asia’s best golf courses and the Royal Phuket Marina, and is less than 30 minutes’ drive from the shops and restaurants of Phuket Town. Villa guests also have access to the dining, sports and wellness facilities of the award-winning five-star resort hotel, Point Yamu by COMO, including the hotel’s private beach club on nearby Koh Naka Yai. But, with a stunning 24-metre infinity pool, smart outdoor dining sala and sitting area, spa room, beachside boathouse with yoga deck, games room with home theatre, well equipped gymnasium and private putting green, Villa Sawarin provides a dream escape where guests are unlikely to feel much need to venture further afield.
Five star service awaits at Villa Sawarin, whose staff includes a gourmet chef, a knowledgeable concierge, villa manager, 24-hour security and a team of housekeepers, all dedicated to ensuring an idyllic stay at this beautiful villa.
Gorgeous sunrise views over the sea
Private beach access and pool
Ample leisure facilities and gym
Five-star service and chef
Lavish designer living areas
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 10% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 5% discount when checking in before 08-Jul-2018.
Features and amenities
- Grand entrance foyer leading to vaulted reception lounge
- Comfortable TV/family room in warm, earthy hues
- Dining room with seating for 12 and open-plan guest kitchen with five-seat breakfast bar
- Home theatre/games room equipped with table tennis
- Spa room with twin massage beds and shower facilities
- Fully equipped gymnasium with surround sound and panoramic ocean views
- Every room air-conditioned with floor-to-ceiling windows and garden or sea views
- 24-metre infinity pool with 180-degree ocean views
- Large poolside deck with sunbeds, umbrellas and Bose speakers
- Dining/barbecue sala seating up to 10 people
- Mezzanine level patio with sofas on platform over reflecting pool
- Open-air living room with sofa set and kitchenette at the garden entrance on bottom floor
- Boathouse featuring sofa suite, TV, kitchen, yoga studio and outdoor shower
- Expansive lawns and immaculate terraced gardens with putting green and direct beach access
- The villa has a selection of canoes, kayaks and stand-up paddleboards for guests to enjoy
Master Guest Suites 1 & 2
- Split level rooms with sitting area facing sliding doors onto gardens and furnished balcony with sea or garden views
- Desk and extensive fitted wardrobes
- King-sized bed with crisp white linens
- Sleek tropical wood finishes throughout
- Ensuite bathroom with twin basins, rain shower, separate WCs and large freestanding bathtub
- Air conditioning; satellite TV; desk area; internal phone system
Guest Suites (Green & Orange)
- Perfect for children, with twin beds that can be configured to a king and connecting doors to guest suites 3 and 4
- Cute cushioned seating built into wall alcove
- Crisp white linens and sleek wooden finishes
- Sliding doors onto sea-view balcony
- Ensuite bathroom with twin basins and bathtub with overhead shower
- Air conditioning; desk area; satellite TV; internal phone system
Guest Suites 3 & 4
- Queen-size bed with crisp white linens and sleek wooden finishes
- Sliding doors open to sea views
- Ensuite shower room with WC and rain shower
- Air conditioning; satellite TV
Two - bedroom Guest Villa
- Peaceful and private two-bedroom guest pavilion facing lush gardens at the side of main villa accommodation
- Both large bedrooms furnished with king-sized beds
- Sliding doors onto furnished garden terraces
- Ensuite bathrooms with rain showers and separate WCs
- Air conditioning; satellite TV; desk area
Things to doVilla Sawarin is in an ideal location for those who wish to explore Phuket’s marine delights, with the fabulous Phang Nga Bay, spectacular islands and marinas within easy reach. Phuket also has a rich cultural and dining scene beyond its beaches, especially in and around the Old Town streets. Here’s just a sampling of activities to enjoy around the island.
- Charter a yacht or speedboat and discover the iconic sights of Phang Nga Bay. Sail around the bay’s towering limestone islands or paddle through the karst caves on a sea kayaking trip.
- Found within the Khao Phra Thaeo national park, Bang Pae Waterfall is an oasis in Phuket's interior with a walking trail and cool stream winding through the jungle. Stop in at the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project to see some of the resilient primates that have been rescued from animal traffickers, and learn about the charity’s efforts to release them back into the wild.
- Naka Yai is a picture-perfect island just a short boat ride away from Phuket’s east coast, and home to COMO Beach Club where guests of the villas within Cape Residences enjoy exclusive use of its beach and facilities including kayaks, kids’ club, spa, swimming pool and restaurant (access by reservation at a nominal fee).
- Phuket is a fantastic water sports centre with surfing lessons and board rental available at most of its west-coast beaches including Bang Tao and Kamala. For some aquatic adventures inland, visit Anthem Wake Park for a cable wakeboard session, where first-timers and pros alike are warmly welcomed.
- Join a heritage walking tour of Old Phuket Town and learn about the rich history behind its colourful Sino-Portuguese shophouses and delicious regional cuisine. Or explore at your own pace at the Lard Yai Sunday street market where local artists, craftsmen and food vendors display their wares.
- We’re going to reveal a local secret here: Phuket’s east coast is a dream for dining, with one of the island’s top rated restaurants – Breeze – found within the estate. Breeze is the place to go for a long, lazy Sunday brunch or sunset sundowners, while the nearby Nahmyaa Thai restaurant at Point Yamu resort boasts healthy food with local tastes. Outside the estate, try Laem Hin Seafood for flavourful fresh Thai seafood and views across the bay to Coconut Island, or hop aboard a long-tail boat to dine at one of the floating restaurants just offshore.
- Indulge in some retail therapy at a Phuket’s shopping centre including Central Festival or Premium Outlet along the bypass road near Phuket Town or Jungceylon mall in Patong Beach.
- Perfect your swing in the tropics at one of Phuket’s scenic golf courses. The fabulous Mission Hills Golf Club is only a 20-minute drive from the villa.
- Inject some wellness into your holiday with a spa session at the COMO Shambhala Retreat at Point Yamu resort.
- Enjoy a family-friendly evening out at Siam Niramit, a Thai dancing and cultural show known for its elaborate traditional performances and sparkling costumes.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions