Villa Chan Grajang
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Majestically crowning Surin Hill on Phuket’s beautiful west coast, this 6-bedroom ultra-chic private villa offers the perfect balance of extravagance, comfort, style and friendliness. Dainty white gerbera flowers carefully laid along the walkways, introduce guests to the villa’s grand entrance hall with its glass floor and soaring roof. Huge floor-to-ceiling windows across the villa’s frontage deliver spectacular ocean views and the 22 x 5m infinity swimming pool draws eyes to the horizon, where the Andaman Sea wraps around Surin and Bang Tao Bays and the sunsets are simply breathtaking.
The spacious main floor comprises a lounge and dining room that both open widely to a large, split-level sun terrace where plentiful loungers, neatly arranged seating and a shaded pool sala invite guests to soak up the sun and relax. Deep comfy sofas, upholstered in soft white, paint a tranquil atmosphere in the living room, enhanced by aged timber sculptures and infinitely stylish solid wood furniture.
All bedrooms at Chan Grajang face the ocean and most have furnished terraces. Ensuite bathrooms are notably extravagant in their size and style. The grand master suite takes pride of place on the villa’s uppermost level, while a pair of guest bedrooms lie one above the other in a pavilion to the side of the main villa. A fourth bedroom is tucked below the pool alongside the gym and media room, all facing the villa’s immaculate three-hole putting green. To the rear, the den-like games room is decorated with old movie posters, stocked with classic board games and equipped with a snooker table and bar.
Smaller groups wishing to experience the exclusivity of Villa Chan Grajang may opt to hire only the four-bedroomed main villa, but for larger groups the addition of the two-bedroomed guest villa, which includes a kitchenette, living room and private plunge pool, allows for groups of up to 12 guests.
Ultra-extravagant hilltop perch
Golf and games galore
Perfect party pad
Guest villa offers ultimate privacy
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 10% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 5% discount when checking in before 07-Aug-2018.
Features and amenities
Villa Chan Grajang is part of the Ayara Hilltops estate on Surin Hill, west-coast Phuket. The largest and most majestic of the villas within this estate, it is perched on the highest point and is accessible via a winding cobblestone road. The villa has a panoramic double-bay view of Surin and Bang Tao Beaches from almost every room.
Surin Beach is a popular relaxation spot for locals and visitors alike, with its white sandy beach and rhythmic waves. To the north is Bang Tao Beach and Cherngtalay, where local markets and restaurants meet high-end boutiques, perfect for an afternoon of exploration and shopping. Guests craving some exciting nightlife can head south to Patong where the streets are lined with an endless collection of souvenir stalls, seafood restaurants, bars and entertainment.
Things to do
Beyond the villa, Phuket has many activities and entertainment options that appeal to all ages and preferences. The staff at Villa Chan Grajang will readily help arrange transportation for day excursions of choice.
- Check out vibrant, beachside venues such as Catch Beach Club, Xana Beach Club and the newly opened HQ Beach Lounge for dining, fun in the sun and parties. Or let loose in the evening and enjoy the glittering nightlife at Patong – dining, shopping, partying and clubbing.
- Embark on a cultural expedition around Phuket Old Town where traditional shop houses in Sino-Portuguese architecture welcome visitors in for afternoon tea, local delicacies, art displays and souvenir shopping.
- Enjoy a round of golf at Phuket’s leading courses such as Laguna, Mission Hills and Red Mountain Golf Club.
- Step on board a private luxury yacht for a trip around Phang Nga Bay, or go dolphin spotting to nearby Mai Thon, snorkel and SCUBA dive at Racha and Coral Islands.
- Shopping in Phuket is an experience to remember, with everything on offer from bustling street markets to shopping centres and quirky boutiques. Stop by Central Festival Phuket, Jungceylon Shopping Centre, The Plaza Surin, Boat Avenue Cherngtalay, and Phuket Walking Street (Lard Yai Market) on Sunday evenings.
- Stay active with a selection of outdoor activities and water sports for adults and children such as wakeboarding at Anthem Wake Park, surfing at Surin and Kamala beaches, flying down giant slides at Splash Jungle Water Park, stand up paddle boarding, canoeing, and kayaking,
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions