Perched high on the dramatic cliff tops of Bali’s Bukit Peninsula, the spectacular five-bedroom Bayuh Sabbha enjoys breathtaking Indian Ocean views and languishes over three sprawling acres of glorious tropical gardens.
Bayuh Sabbha merges seamlessly with its dramatic coastal setting, employing a delightful mix of limestone, teakwood and alang-alang thatch, blending traditional architecture and antique elements. This elegant, classic Balinese villa, which includes a self-contained two-bedroom guesthouse, is fully staffed and boasts exceptional facilities, including two pools, a gym, a tennis court and a children’s play area. Bayuh Sabbha is perfect for families and groups alike, but amazes as a truly magical and unforgettable wedding venue.
Bayuh Sabbha boasts airy and spacious bedrooms, living and dining areas with soaring ceilings, polished wood and marble floors, wide verandas, solid teak furniture, an eclectic mix of classical art, sculpture and rustic objects, and floor-to-ceiling windows that embrace the breezes and the splendid views. The main three-bedroom villa and a two-bedroom guesthouse, each with its own swimming pool, laze luxuriously amongst the tropical cliff-top gardens. These meticulously manicured lawns interspersed with ancient, gnarled frangipani trees and brilliant bougainvillea blooms, and on three acres of land, Bayuh Sabbha boasts one of the most expansive grounds on the Bukit.
Surf the breaks at Bingin beach, workout in the air-conditioned gym or use the private tennis court. While away the day lounging alongside one of the villas two pools or relaxing with a book in the comfortable wantilan pavilion. Let Bayuh Sabbha’s friendly team of staff look after you and enjoy a refreshing cocktail or two in the sunset pavilion as the sun dips below the horizon.
- Main central and open-sided living pavilion dominated by large comfortable sofas
- Dining pavilion seating twelve guests with spacious ocean-view terrace
- Entertainment system
- Large gourmet kitchen
- TV room which is air-conditioned and can be converted into an extra bedroom for kids
- Air-conditioned gym well-equipped with free-weights and cardio machines
- Main pool is 18m x 4.4m and the second pool is 14m
- Large thatch-roofed Balinese wantilan, set in the gardens beside the main pool
- Sunset balé with stone floor and thatched roof
- Children’s play area with a large sand pit and swings
- Full-size outdoor tennis court - floodlit for night games
- Occupies the entire second floor of one pavilion with a wide wooden verandah with large teak and glass doors
- Super king-bed, sofa and desk
- Large walk-in dressing room (popular with brides)
- Huge ensuite bathroom with polished floors, windows open to the breeze on two sides, Jacuzzi tub and double sinks
- Two equally-sized guest bedrooms; one twin bedded and the other with a romantic four-poster king-sized bed.
- Both rooms feature a stone terrace with sweeping views
- Extensive closet space
- Ensuite bathrooms featuring indoor and outdoor showers, bathtubs and courtyard gardens
- Two-bedroom guesthouse with private entrance, thatched roof and a beach house feel
- Two circular guest rooms featuring queen-sized beds, dressing rooms, chic garden bathrooms with freestanding circular bathtubs and outdoor showers
- Living room overlooking the villa’s second pool and breathtaking views
- Self-contained kitchen
- Guest bathroom
Bayuh Sabbha shares its magnificent 180-degree views with a sprinkling of other private luxury villas and lavish hotels on Bali’s trendy Bukit Peninsula. Guests can wander down to Bingin beach from a pathway just beyond the villa’s gates, and even as far as Dreamlands beach at low tide. Padang Padang, another popular surfing spot, with more facilities and easier access, is just under two kilometres from the villa back down the main road. The famed Uluwatu Temple – a mecca at sunset – is a twenty-minute drive away. If guests want to eat out, there are many five-star resort restaurants within a few kilometres, including the Anantara resort, which is almost next door.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online
BRIAN A, SINGAPORE