Villa Bayuh Sabbha
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Perched high on the dramatic cliff tops of Bali’s Bukit Peninsula, the spectacular five-bedroom Bayuh Sabbha enjoys breathtaking Indian Ocean views and languishes over three sprawling acres of glorious tropical gardens.
Bayuh Sabbha merges seamlessly with its dramatic coastal setting, employing a delightful mix of limestone, teakwood and alang-alang thatch, blending traditional architecture and antique elements. This elegant, classic Balinese villa, which includes a self-contained two-bedroom guesthouse, is fully staffed and boasts exceptional facilities, including two pools, a gym, a tennis court and a children’s play area. Bayuh Sabbha is perfect for families and groups alike, but amazes as a truly magical and unforgettable wedding venue.
Bayuh Sabbha boasts airy and spacious bedrooms, living and dining areas with soaring ceilings, polished wood and marble floors, wide verandas, solid teak furniture, an eclectic mix of classical art, sculpture and rustic objects, and floor-to-ceiling windows that embrace the breezes and the splendid views. The main three-bedroom villa and a two-bedroom guesthouse, each with its own swimming pool, laze luxuriously amongst the tropical cliff-top gardens. These meticulously manicured lawns interspersed with ancient, gnarled frangipani trees and brilliant bougainvillea blooms, and on three acres of land, Bayuh Sabbha boasts one of the most expansive grounds on the Bukit.
Surf the breaks at Bingin beach, workout in the air-conditioned gym or use the private tennis court. While away the day lounging alongside one of the villas two pools or relaxing with a book in the comfortable wantilan pavilion. Let Bayuh Sabbha’s friendly team of staff look after you and enjoy a refreshing cocktail or two in the sunset pavilion as the sun dips below the horizon.
Exceptional panoramic views
Two pools, a gym and tennis court
Mature garden with loads of space
All rooms have sea views
Exclusive and very private
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 5% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 08-Jul-2018.
Features and amenities
- Main central and open-sided living pavilion dominated by large comfortable sofas
- Dining pavilion seating twelve guests with spacious ocean-view terrace
- Entertainment system
- Large gourmet kitchen
- TV room which is air-conditioned and can be converted into an extra bedroom for kids
- Air-conditioned gym well-equipped with free-weights and cardio machines
- Main pool is 18m x 4.4m and the second pool is 14m
- Large thatch-roofed Balinese wantilan, set in the gardens beside the main pool
- Sunset balé with stone floor and thatched roof
- Children’s play area with a large sand pit and swings
- Full-size outdoor tennis court - floodlit for night games
- Occupies the entire second floor of one pavilion with a wide wooden verandah with large teak and glass doors
- Super king-bed, sofa and desk
- Large walk-in dressing room (popular with brides)
- Huge ensuite bathroom with polished floors, windows open to the breeze on two sides, Jacuzzi tub and double sinks
- Two equally-sized guest bedrooms; one twin bedded and the other with a romantic four-poster king-sized bed.
- Both rooms feature a stone terrace with sweeping views
- Extensive closet space
- Ensuite bathrooms featuring indoor and outdoor showers, bathtubs and courtyard gardens
- Two-bedroom guesthouse with private entrance, thatched roof and a beach house feel
- Two circular guest rooms featuring queen-sized beds, dressing rooms, chic garden bathrooms with freestanding circular bathtubs and outdoor showers
- Living room overlooking the villa’s second pool and breathtaking views
- Self-contained kitchen
- Guest bathroom
Bayuh Sabbha shares its magnificent 180-degree views with a sprinkling of other private luxury villas and lavish hotels on Bali’s trendy Bukit Peninsula. Guests can wander down to Bingin beach from a pathway just beyond the villa’s gates, and even as far as Dreamlands beach at low tide. Padang Padang, another popular surfing spot, with more facilities and easier access, is just under two kilometres from the villa back down the main road. The famed Uluwatu Temple – a mecca at sunset – is a twenty-minute drive away. If guests want to eat out, there are many five-star resort restaurants within a few kilometres, including the Anantara resort, which is almost next door.
Things to do
Your villa manager, will have a wealth of information about places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the area too. Most will live nearby and can give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of local Bali life.
In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of Bayuh Sabbha.
- Among the local beaches is the famous surf beach at Uluwatu. Not a great swimming beach but fabulous cliff top location to view the surfing and enthusiasts will want to paddle out and challenge the waves. Not quite as spectacular but equally alluring are the beaches of Bingin and Padang Padang, on either side of Bayuh Sabbha. Beautiful white sand bays with rock pools and a host of local cafes. Below Bayuh Sabbha is the tiny cove of Impossibles, low tide here is fine for swimming and one local café offers simple food and juices.
- At Jenggala Keramic in Jimbaran, visitors can browse and buy from a vast range of handcrafted ceramics and glassware. Jenggala also runs ‘Make and Paint a Pot’ sessions where ‘Children’ of all ages are encouraged to get creative.
- The New Kuta Golf club is a 20-minute drive from the villa and features an 18 hole course overlooking the ocean. The adjoining beach, dreamland is suitable for the whole family for both swimming and surfing.
- Both five star and local restaurants are plentiful and close by. Almost next door, the new Anantara has opened offering great views from their Cliffside restaurant. Bulgari and Ayana resorts are among the favourites and the Rock Bar at Ayana is a must-see for sunset cocktails. Finns at Semara has a beach club for more casual dining.
- A seafood feast at Jimbaran is a must for every holiday in Bali – dozens of seafood warung (cafés) line this west-facing beach, perfect for a sunset dinner. Fine dining options are available at most of the big resort hotels in this area; notably PJ’s, the charming beachside restaurant at the Four Seasons in Jimbaran, serving Mediterranean-styled cuisine.
- Nusa Dua’s Bali Collection mall has a host of local boutiques and a department store. Heading towards Kuta (about 40 minutes) brings you to Galleria shopping mall while nearby Tuban has Discovery Mall and streets lined with local shops. Seminyak boutiques are about an hour away.
- Bayuh Sabbha has a temple on the grounds which serves the local community and guests are welcome to participate in ceremonies. Uluwatu’s clifftop temple is well worth a visit. Home to local monkeys which are considered sacred in Bali, Pura Luhur Uluwatu is one of the island’s most important temples.
- Learn to surf or stand up paddle at Jimbaran Bay, a great place for beginners. Rip Curl School of Surf offers day courses and provides all the equipment.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions