Villa Bayu Gita presents nine luxurious bedrooms across two self-contained villas in the tranquil coastal village of Ketewel on Bali’s south-east coast. In total, the complex can sleep up to 18 adults, and is exceptionally well equipped, boasting two swimming pools, various jacuzzis and plunge pools, a home cinema with over 500 movies, a high-tech gym, a games room, and multiple living and dining areas. The two villas are located 100 metres apart in their own private gardens, and when booked together suit groups of friends or families travelling with older relatives or independent teens.
Bayu Gita Beachfront is the larger of the two villas, home to six bedrooms and the bulk of the facilities. As its name suggests, the villa is set right beside the cerulean sea at Pabean Beach, a world-renowned surfing spot. From the infinity swimming pool, views unfold across the Badung Straits to Nusa Lembongan. The three-bedroomed Bayu Gita Residence sits slightly back from the beach.
Villa Bayu Gita’s contemporary design has been conceived for modern-day tropical living. Glass doors ensure space flows seamlessly from inside to outside areas, and the villa’s gorgeous gardens are equipped with balés for outdoor living and paved areas for dining under the stars. At Villa Bayu Gita you’ll want for nothing thanks to the five-star service of a professional team of highly trained staff including villa manager, butlers and your own private chef.
The villa is located in a quaint seaside village where fisherman head out in traditional boats to net their daily catch and kids run along the beachfront. Having such stunning ocean vistas also makes the villa a spectacular location for weddings and events. For those wishing to explore, the art and culture of Ubud and the charming, laid-back beachside cafés and restaurants of Sanur are both within an easy drive.
Click on these links to find out more about the indulgent six-bedroom Bayu Gita Beachfront and more intimate three-bedroom Bayu Gita Residence, or visit the Villa Bayu Gita website to see how the villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
- The villas are not adjacent, but are located an easy 100-metre walk from one another.
- Spacious living and dining areas opening onto the outdoors
- Fan-cooled media room/lounge with satellite TV
- Air-conditioned state-of-the-art 10-seater home cinema
- Games room with billiard table, darts and bar
- Well-equipped gym with weights, machines and an ensuite shower room
- A 16-metre infinity pool and an 11-metre garden pool, each with its own jacuzzi
- Pool decks with sun loungers and parasols
- Cushion-scattered relaxation balés in lush tropical gardens
- Bar and dining area overlooking the ocean
- The two master suites in Bayu Gita Beachfront have furnished outdoor sitting areas, indoor lounges, private plunge pools and bathrooms with indoor and outdoor showers.
- The guest bedrooms in Bayu Gita Beachfront have sunken granite tubs in their bathrooms whilst those in Bayu Gita Residence are semi open-air.
- The upper floor master suite in Bayu Gita Residence boasts ocean views, a walk-through dressing area and an adjoining study.
- All bedrooms are air conditioned, and equipped with satellite TVs and DVD players.
Villa Bayu Gita faces the dramatic black sands of Pabean Beach in the bucolic east-coast village of Ketewel. The area is blessed with spectacular views extending across the ocean towards the beaches of Sanur and Nusa Dua, the islands of Lembongan, Ceningan and Penida, and the mountains of east Bali, and is well known by surfers, who come here to enjoy breaks which are far less crowded than those of Kuta or Uluwatu.
The charming and laid-back seaside town of Sanur is a short drive (10km from the villa). Here you will find cafés, restaurants, beachside bars, calm swimming waters and a boardwalk where you can enjoy a leisurely stroll or a bicycle ride. Also within easy reach of Villa Bayu Gita are several villages renowned for their locally produced arts and crafts, silverware and woodwork as well as the Bali Safari & Marine Park and Bali Bird Park. Bali's cultural hub, Ubud, is a mere thirty-minute drive away.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online