Des Indes Villas lie within Seminyak’s exclusive Laksmana Estate, moments from Petitenget Beach and some of Bali’s most iconic, restaurants, bars, boutiques and spas. These luxury interlinked villas, comprising two-bedroomed Des Indes II and three-bedroomed Des Indes III, offer old Bali-style open-concept living in surroundings that are remarkably quiet given their proximity to Seminyak’s many attractions. They are connected by a wall of double doors flanked by plantation shutters that open up to create one five-bedroom villa with two pools that can accommodate up to 10 adults and 4 extra children – perfect for extended families and groups of friends who enjoy holidaying together but appreciate their own private space.
Within the vaulted, teakwood-lined pavilions oriented around the swimming pools are a wealth of colonial-style furniture, prized antiques, and Chinese and Indonesian ceramics and artefacts. Counterpointing the heritage influence are more contemporary luxuries, including top-range King Koil mattresses, crisp cotton bed-linen, and curved 47-inch TVs with satellite channels in every bedroom.
Adding to the sense of luxury is a staff team dedicated to making guests feel special. Among them is an accomplished chef who can prepare meals throughout the day according to a reasonably priced menu. And for those who can tear themselves away, classic Bali restaurants and beach bars such as La Lucciola, Ku De Ta and Potato Head are a short stroll away.
Click on these links to find out more about two-bedroomed Des Indes II and three-bedroomed Des Indes III or visit the Des Indes Villas website to find out how the villas can be combine to suit your holiday needs.
- Des Indes Villas II and Des Indes Villas III are connected by a set of three double doors flanked by a row of pivoting plantation shutters on both sides, running the full width of the villas.
- Des Indes II has an open-sided living area with antique daybed, colonial style furniture, and a poolside dining pergola with table for 4
- Des Indes III features a large living pavilion with two seating areas and dining table for 10, a bar area, and well equipped kitchen
- Both villas have private pools and sun terraces
- Des Indes III has a large cushion-covered poolside bale
- All five bedrooms at Des Indes Villas are air-conditioned, with teakwood floors, oriental rugs, antique-style furniture and large curved TVs with satellite channels
- Four of the bedrooms open onto the pool terraces, one is on the upper level with a private rooftop terrace
- All bedrooms are ensuite, with air-conditioned bathrooms featuring twin basins, bathtub, monsoon shower, and walk-in wardrobe with dressing table.
- Four of the bedrooms are furnished with king-size four-poster beds; the fifth room has a set of twin beds that can convert to a king-size four-poster bed.
Des Indes Villas sits securely within the Laksmana Estate, an exclusive enclave right in the heart of Seminyak. Bali’s most stellar beach area – the wide expanse of Petitenget Beach is a mere five-minute walk away. Many of the island’s most celebrated restaurants and bars are a short stroll away, including Ku De Ta, Metis, Sarong and Potato Head. No need to take a taxi to reach Seminyak’s many boutiques, lifestyle shops and spas either. What a perfect spot!
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online