It’s not difficult to fall in love with Villa Asmara. Named after the Sanskrit word for love, this enchanting rural sanctuary overlooks the tranquil rice fields and rugged shores of the sleepy village of Cemagi that worships its very own sea temple, Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus. Perhaps it’s the large wise Buddha gazing across the gorgeous greenstone swimming pool, or the sound of crashing waves in the distance, or the exotic tropical gardens, but one thing is certain, guests will be spellbound by the warmth and energy of Villa Asmara. Whether you want to rekindle your spirits, reconnect with family, inject some romance or simply indulge in sheer luxury, Villa Asmara will make your wishes come true.
Set snugly between the beach and the terraced rice fields of Cemagi on Bali’s southwest coast, this four-bedroom ocean-view villa marries traditional Balinese architecture with the comforts of modern living. Guests are treated to a beautiful and luxurious home in a serene and peaceful environment, featuring an open-sided lounge and dining room, large swimming pool, games room with billiard table, tennis court, media room and four spacious air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuite garden bathrooms, this fully staffed villa is the ideal choice for families and friends craving peace and privacy.
Not only will you fall in love with Asmara, you’re likely to become quite attached to its staff too. From poolside cocktails to five-course dinners served by your very own villa attendants, all you need to do is lie back and relax. There’s even a car and driver waiting for when you’re ready to explore.
- Open-sided lounge area with L-shaped sofa and Javanese daybed cooled by ceiling fans
- Eight-seat dining teak dining table
- Fully-equipped kitchen with black granite surfaces and stainless steel appliances
- Four seater marble dining table for casual dining
- Games room with billiard and card tables
- Air-conditioned media room with Bose sound system, huge plasma-screen satellite TV and DVD player, furnished with couches and featuring an adjoining balcony
- 12m green-stone swimming pool surrounded by huge immaculately manicured lawns
- Sun lounging areas
- Shared tennis court
- Heavenly tropical gardens
MASTER SUITE ONE :
- Queen-sized bed with wooden head panel
- Views over rice paddies and onto the mountains in the distance
- Polished teak floors
- Large cupboards
- Ensuite with Jacuzzi bath and rice paddy views
MASTER SUITE TWO:
- King-sized bedroom with alang-alang roof polished wood floors and romantic decor
- Window seat and glass sliding doors opening onto the verandah
- Ensuite featuring twin basins, indoor shower and Jacuzzi bathtub with windows that open onto a secluded garden featuring an outdoor shower
- Air-conditioned & fan-cooled
- Two similar bedrooms sitting side by side each with a four-poster king-sized bed dressed with antique lace
- Semi-outdoor garden shower room
- High-vaulted ceiling and glass sliding doors
- Air-conditioned & fan-cooled
Villa Asmara is situated about 100m away from the sea on Bali’s south-west coast, just beyond the sleepy village of Cemagi. The glistening black volcanic-sand shores and rocky outcrops are also home to the small, but picturesque sea temple of Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus. While strong currents make the water here unsuitable for swimming, there are plenty of rock pools to explore and seaside walks to be had.
This is the perfect environment to take a stroll or bike ride through the surrounding rice fields and experience the traditional Balinese way of life; you are bound to witness a village ceremony or two as you explore.
Despite its rural setting, the villa is only 30 minutes’ drive from the many restaurants and shops of cosmopolitan Seminyak. World famous Echo Beach is also within easy reach (10 minutes by car), where guests can enjoy the laidback surfer vibe, an ice-cold beer and some incredible sunsets.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online
MING W, AUSTRALIA