Moments from Petitenget Beach, set within Seminyak’s elite Laksmana Estate, lies the fully staffed Des Indes Villas III. This three-bedroom luxury villa offers guests a contemporary take on old Bali-style open-concept living and Asian heritage chic. The social heart of the villa is the huge open-sided teakwood-lined living pavilion – facing the pool and surrounded on three sides by koi ponds dotted with islands of heliconia. The three vaulted pavilion bedrooms – two opening onto the pool deck, one on the second level with private rooftop terrace – are rich with four-poster beds, colonial-style furniture, oriental rugs, and Chinese and Indonesian artefacts. Counterpointing the traditional influence are more contemporary luxuries – top-range King Koil mattresses, crisp cotton bed-linen, curved 47-Inch TVs with satellite channels in the bedrooms, and branded toiletries in the air-conditioned Italian marble bathrooms.
Swim a few lengths in the 16-metre pool then soak up some sun on one of the upholstered poolside loungers or seek shade in the deeply cushioned bale. Curl up on a comfy sofa or planters chair in the living pavilion with a good book from the villa’s eclectic collection. Wander across to Potato Head for sunset cocktails while your chef whips up a gourmet meal from the reasonably priced menu. Finally sink into a petal-strewn bath and retire to the comfort of your romantic four-poster bed.
With the beach, boutiques, restaurants, bars and spas of Seminyak just moments away, a family or group of friends will find Des Indes Villa III the perfect choice for their Bali vacation. For larger groups (up to 10 adults and four extra children), the villa can be rented in conjunction with the adjacent two-bedroom Des Indes Villa II; an inter-connecting wall of double doors and pivoting plantation shutters opens up to create one five-bedroom villa with two pools – perfect for extended families or large groups of friends.
- Huge teakwood living pavilion with two seating areas and dining table for 10
- Bar area with colonial-style seating
- Well equipped kitchen with coffee machine and wine fridge
- 16-metre swimming pool with sun terrace and sun loungers
- Large poolside cushion-covered balé
- Two poolside bedrooms with king beds
- One second level bedroom with king bed and private rooftop terrace
- All three are air-conditioned, with teakwood floors, oriental rugs, antique-style furniture and 47-inch curved TV with satellite channels
- All three ensuite air-conditioned bathrooms have twin basins, bathtub, monsoon shower, and walk-in wardrobe with dressing table.
Des Indes III sits securely within the Laksmana Estate, an exclusive enclave right in the heart of Seminyak. Bali’s most stellar beach area – the wide expanse of Petitenget Beach is a mere five-minute walk away. Many of the island’s most celebrated restaurants and bars are also very close by, including Ku De Ta, Metis, Sarong and Potato Head. No need to take a taxi to reach Seminyak’s many boutiques, lifestyle shops and spas either. What a perfect spot!
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online