Malaiwana - Villa Haleana
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
With its modern glamour, tropical setting and inspiring ocean views, five-bedroomed Villa Haleana is the perfect destination for families or groups of friends celebrating a special occasion or holidaying in style. As part of the exclusive Malaiwana estate, overlooking the pristine Nai Thon Beach, Villa Haleana is ideally located for exploring the picturesque northwest Phuket coastline, a lesser-travelled area with miles of soft-sand beaches, lush rural landscapes and jungle-clad hills.
Elegant and graceful, the villa’s peak-roofed pavilions are inspired by traditional Thai architecture and its modern interiors are swathed in cool marble, with polished wood accents. Generous indoor and outdoor living areas are set over two floors connected by a lift and staircase.
A superb retreat for a rejuvenating holiday, the villa has a private 18-metre pool and its own ultra-luxe spa room and gym, plus multiple areas to rest, dine and entertain in style. Both master suites feature huge bathrooms fit for royalty, and all bedrooms offer glorious views. With a team of full-time staff that includes a talented Thai chef and knowledgeable villa manager, your every need will be catered to, within the villa and beyond.
As a wedding and event venue, the villa is sure to impress – not only for its breath-taking views but with its excellent entertainment facilities and picture-perfect terrace and gardens. For larger groups, Malaiwana estate offers an exceptional choice of accommodation. In addition to Villa Haleana, rental options include 4-bedroomed Duplex and Penthouse Residences.
Beautiful Nai Thon Beach, a serene one-kilometre stretch of powder-soft sand, is just down the hill. Relax on the sands, snorkel, standup paddle or sample some fresh grilled seafood from one of the seaside vendors. Phuket Airport is just nine kilometres away and many island highlights including golf, beach clubs and yacht charters are within easy reach of Villa Haleana.
Luxurious spa and gym
Spectacular sea and sunset views
Peaceful Nai Thon beach nearby
Full team of staff and Thai chef
Private pool with stunning views
"Our stay has been amazing. The facilities are incredible, as are the wonderful staff. Sunny and her team were always available to go above and beyond to meet our every our need. We will certainly be recommending the villas to our friends in Australia and look forward to coming back again soon! "
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 10% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 05-May-2018.
Features and amenities
- Open-plan dining and living space in vaulted pavilion with superb views and pool terrace access
- Formal dining for 12 and smaller table for 4, both positioned for pool and ocean views
- Guest kitchen and breakfast bar with six stools, wine fridge
- Two media rooms with comfy lounge seating and TV/DVD entertainment systems
- Fully equipped gym with ocean views
- Sea-view study/play room with work desk, board games, books and toys
- Lavish marble spa room with massage beds, steam sauna, spa shower and large jacuzzi
- Air conditioning throughout
- Pool deck with 18-metre pool and sun loungers
- Sala next to pool with outdoor dining for eight, separate dining table for four
- Tropical landscaped garden adjoining the parking area
Master Bedroom 1
- On the top floor of a peak-roofed pavilion, with panoramic sea views and direct pool access
- Bright bedroom suite with a king-sized bed, flat-screen TV, loveseat and bookshelf
- Spacious walk-through dressing room with wardrobe, make-up desk and warm lighting
- Marble ensuite bathroom with large terrazzo tub, double vanity and shower
- Adjacent media room that can convert into a child’s bedroom
- Air conditioning
Master Bedroom 2
- A grand bedroom complete with chandeliered marble entry hall
- Private balcony with sweeping ocean and beach views
- Comfortably furnished with a king-sized bed, loveseat and desk
- Marble ensuite bathroom with large tub, shower, double vanity, and two WCs
- Air conditioning
- Three comfortable downstairs guest bedrooms with TVs and balconies positioned for optimal sea views
- King-sized beds (convertible to twins)
- Ensuite marble bathrooms with shower and double vanity
The crystal-clear waters of the Andaman Sea and the powder-soft sands of Nai Thon Beach are in full view from every villa and residence at Malaiwana. Just a short walk or downhill drive away from the estate, this pristine one-kilometre-long beach on Phuket’s peaceful northwest coast is perfect for sunning, swimming, snorkelling, stand-up paddling and sandcastle building. A tranquil village atmosphere prevails in this unspoiled corner of the island and the beach road is lined with low-key shops and cafés. Along the coast, numerous hidden coves and beaches are waiting to be discovered.
Just up the road, the Trisara Resort offers fabulous dining, and other chic nearby venues include Dream Beach Club at Layan Beach and the beachfront restaurants at Bang Tao, eight kilometres to the south.
Malaiwana is an easy 20-minute drive from Phuket International Airport.
Things to do
Though it may be tempting to spend your entire holiday in cossetted comfort, Malaiwana also makes a great base for exploring Phuket’s quieter northern coastline and interior. With your villa manager’s help, bookings and transport to the island’s top leisure activities and sights can be easily arranged.Here’s a selection of some of the activities on offer beyond Malaiwana:
- Hop on a stand-up paddle board at Nai Thon Beach and explore the coves and beaches of Phuket’s rugged northern coastline. Make a stop at the tiny Banana Beach for a refreshing drink and snorkel session.
- Indulge in a Sunday brunch or romantic sunset dinner at Trisara resort.
- Enjoy a solitary stroll along Mai Khao Beach, the most northern and isolated beach on Phuket, or try a surf or kiteboarding session at Nai Yang Beach.
- Head east and discover Phuket’s lush interior on a jungle trek to the waterfalls at Khao Phra Thaeo National Park, and be sure to say hello to the inhabitants of the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project at the park entrance. At the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, which is in the same area, visitors can observe elephants rescued from the tourist trade.
- The Andaman Sea beckons with spectacular scenery and rich marine life, best explored aboard a chartered luxury yacht or on a snorkel or scuba diving trip. Glide past the towering karsts of Phang Nga Bay, swim with the colourful fish off Raya island, soak up the sun on the brilliant white sands of Koh Hong, and more.
- Take some time to restore your body and mind during a day of pampering and luxury at the fabulous Banyan Tree Spa, or go for a simple yet invigorating Thai massage session right on the beach.
- Delve into Phuket’s rich culture and history with a walking tour of the Old Town, its streets lined with colourful Sino-Portuguese shophouses and some of the island’s best local eats.
- Discover the secrets of delicious Thai cuisine at a cookery class, which often includes a visit to a local market to shop for fresh ingredients.
- Play a round or two at one of the island’s scenic golf courses including Laguna Golf Club with lagoons and mountain views and the Nicklaus-designed Mission Hills with stunning ocean views.
- Add some dazzle and upbeat DJ music to your seaside sundowner at one of Phuket’s beach clubs. Try Dream Beach Club at Layan Beach or Catch Beach Club at Bang Tao.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions