Perched on a headland with panoramic ocean views, Villa Samira is a stylish holiday home with six bedrooms and a talented team of staff offering the ultimate luxury escape. Samira, which means ‘cool breeze’, lies on Phuket’s coveted west coast near Kamala Beach.
The sea and sunset views here are superb, made even more dramatic when framed by Samira’s grand entrance. Steep roofs evoke Thai traditions while clean lines and modern, sumptuous interiors surround you with comfort and elegance. Events here are picture perfect; holidays with family and friends, sublime.
Savour sun-kissed afternoons in the 19-metre swimming pool and jacuzzi, or gather and relax in front of the projector screen in the media room or at the pool table in the games room. Spend an hour or two enjoying a restorative treatment in the private spa room or simply unwind in Samira’s opulent indoor and outdoor lounging areas. Indulge in delicious Thai cuisine and hearty breakfasts in the smart dining room or in the tropical breeze by the pool, with Samira’s skilled personal chef at your service for all meals.
Samira’s six bedrooms each boast abundant space and complete privacy. The king-bedded master suite is a lavish retreat with its own jacuzzi plunge pool on a private terrace, an outdoor double bathtub and spacious ensuite bathroom. Two more guest bedrooms have ocean-view bathtubs in their bright ensuite bathrooms while the three bedrooms on the lower floor offer sea views and private bathrooms with showers.
Found within a peaceful secure estate, Samira is secluded from Phuket’s busy resort areas yet the island’s top leisure, dining and shopping spots are still within easy reach. The nightlife of Patong is 15 minutes away by car while within a 30-minute drive are quiet white-sand beaches, golf courses, luxury spas and more. Your villa manager is on hand to help arrange transport and excursions, and to do everything possible to ensure a perfect stay.
- Open-plan kitchen and dining room with 12-seater table and bar area
- Living room with ocean views and TV lounge seating
- Media room with soft sofas and projector screen
- Games room with pool table
- Spa room with two spa beds
- Spectacular open entrance hall with high, vaulted roof, water features and sitting area overlooking the pool and ocean
- 19-metre swimming pool with pool deck, sun loungers and jacuzzi
- Poolside lounge seating
- Furnished poolside dining sala
- Landscaped garden with frangipani and other tropical trees and plants
- Spacious room on the upper floor of one pavilion
- Furnished with king-size bed, loveseat and desk
- Floor-to-ceiling windows open to furnished private terrace with jacuzzi plunge pool
- Double bathtub and shower on side terrace
- Ensuite bathroom with shower and double vanity
- Walk-in wardrobe
GUEST BEDROOMS TWO AND THREE
- Both furnished with king-size beds convertible to twins
- Glass-fronted, ocean-view balconies
- Ensuite bathrooms with sea-view bathtubs, double vanity, shower
- One bedroom with outdoor shower and reflecting pool on side terrace
GUEST BEDROOMS FOUR, FIVE AND SIX
- All three rooms are king-bedded (convertible to twins)
- Furnished ocean-view balconies
- Ensuite bathrooms in granite and slate with showers and single vanity sets
Villa Samira is one of a handful of luxury private villas in the Cape Amarin estate. This exclusive estate lies on a headland between Kamala and Patong beaches, along a sought-after stretch of Phuket’s west coast known as ‘Millionaires’ Mile’. Set on the hillside with spectacular ocean views, the villa overlooks a small bay. Just six kilometres to the north is Kamala Beach, a two-kilometre curve of soft golden sand and shallow waters. Popular with families, it’s an inviting beach for surfing, body boarding or simply relaxing on the sand, with several open-air restaurants lining the beach. About 15 minutes by car to the south is Patong Beach, Phuket’s infamous party town with a good range of water sports, shopping and dining choices beyond its neon-lit bar scene.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online