From an enviable position, high on a dramatic rocky headland above Phuket’s west coast, every room at this stunning eight-bedroomed luxury villa commands breathtaking views of the Andaman Sea.
And it’s not only the views that make a bold statement at Villa Saan. The spectacular cathedral-like entrance, cool 19-metre infinity-edge pool, state-of-the-art home cinema, games room with a pool table and well-equipped gym and spa room will take your breath away too. The finest furnishings, unique works of art and top-quality fittings throughout the villa’s living spaces, bedrooms and bathrooms add to Villa Saan’s appeal.
Arranged over four levels, all eight of Villa Saan’s spacious air-conditioned and fan-cooled ensuite bedrooms open onto the unobstructed ocean views and private glass-fronted balconies. These bright, sunny rooms have been flexibly configured to suit all types of guest groups, with a mix of king, queen and twin beds. The master suite, which lies on the upper floor, boasts a sparkling jacuzzi and a private furnished terrace overlooking the main pool.
A full-time team of staff is on hand to pamper guests with the finest cuisine, keep the villa pristine and offer a knowledgeable concierge service. Whether you wish to spend your day at the villa enjoying a fresh seafood barbecue, lazing by the pool, surrendering to rejuvenating spa treatments, sipping sunset cocktails and watching movies on the Apple TV, or head out for a round of golf, to explore Phuket’s many exciting attractions, or charter a boat and go island hopping, your villa manager can make it happen.
- Spectacular entrance pavilion with high, vaulted roof, water features and sitting area overlooking the pool and ocean
- Dining room with 12-seater table and bar area
- Lounge and TV room
- Main living room with ocean views
- Cinema with projector, Apple TV, surround sound
- Games room with pool table, TV and bar
- Well-equipped gym and spa room
- Pool deck with sun loungers and jacuzzi
- Outdoor lounge
- Furnished poolside sala
- Barbecue area
- Landscaped garden with tropical trees and plants
- Upper level room with king-size bed
- Floor-to-ceiling windows open to private terrace and plunge whirlpool
- Side terrace with outdoor bathtub and shower
- Walk-in dressing room
- Ensuite bathroom with double vanity set and shower
GUEST BEDROOMS, top floor
- Two upper level bedrooms with king-size beds convertible to twins
- Glass-fronted, ocean-view balconies
- Ensuite bathrooms with sea-view bathtubs, double vanity, shower
- One bedroom with outdoor shower and reflecting pool on side terrace
GUEST BEDROOMS, level three
- Four bedrooms, each with king-sized beds that can be separated into twin beds, wardrobes, living furniture, sliding glass doors and balcony
- Ensuite bathrooms in granite and slate with showers and single vanity sets
GUEST BEDROOM, bottom floor
- Located next to gym and spa room
- King-sized bed that can be separated into twin beds, wardrobe, sliding glass doors that open to garden
- Ensuite bathroom in granite and slate with showers and single vanity sets
Villa Saan sits within the exclusive Cape Amarin estate on the ‘Millionaires’ Mile’ headland separating Kamala and Patong beaches. With panoramic sea and sunset views, the villa overlooks a small bay, where the roofs of some of Phuket’s finest resorts and villas peep through the tropical treetops that border the ocean. Just six kilometres to the north sits Kamala Beach, a pretty stretch of soft golden sand popular with families. Try surfing, body boarding, simply relaxing on the sand, or indulge in some Thai seafood (or pizza!) at one of the casual open-air restaurants lining the beach. A bit further away to the south is the hectic Patong Beach, with a good range of water sports, shopping, dining and nightlife choices.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online