One Waterfall Bay
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Set on a lush headland estate with ocean views just minutes away from Kamala Beach, One Waterfall Bay offers first-class service and facilities in a beautifully designed, expansive tropical retreat. Your family or group is sure to relish the privacy and warm hospitality of the villa, with all the delights of Phuket’s beaches, dining and leisure choices within easy reach.
Indoor and outdoor spaces take full advantage of the views and tropical setting, with a spacious pool terrace forming the heart of the villa. Rooms are spread over four levels, with the main floor home to the living and dining rooms, a pool table, a sparkling professional kitchen and an elaborate cinema room. The pool and jacuzzi, with outdoor dining and relaxation areas, are just steps away. A spa room with a sauna and whirlpool, a rooftop terrace and study offer more inviting spaces to unwind.
Five bedrooms, including two opulent master suites, are each sumptuously furnished and feature private bathrooms with bathtubs or jacuzzis. One of these is twin-bedded while the others each have king-sized beds. A sixth smaller bedroom with a king-sized bed and ensuite bathroom provides an extra sleeping space for two.
On hand to assist with all aspects of your stay is a villa manager, a Thai chef and – a rare treat for Phuket – a driver with a nine-passenger vehicle. In addition, a guest relations manager will help you explore the island by arranging tours, dining reservations and more.
Though the villa is tucked away on a tranquil headland, it’s easy to reach all of Phuket’s attractions including nearby Kamala Beach, a stretch of sparkling white sand great for swimming or body-boarding, plus excellent restaurants, marinas, golf courses, spas and shopping centres.
Fab and cosy cinema room
Sea-view pool and jacuzzi
Indulgent sessions in the spa room
Personal chef and driver
Plush, spacious bedrooms
"We had a wonderful time staying at the villa! All our expectations were surpassed and we had a luxurious stay. The food was excellent and we really enjoyed our stay and can’t wait to return.
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 10% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 31-Aug-2018.
Features and amenities
- Elegant dining room seating up to 14 guests
- Living room with sliding doors to pool terrace
- High-tech, high-comfort cinema room with a 90-inch projector screen
- Spa room with massage beds, whirlpool and sauna
- Pool terrace with 13.5-metre pool and jacuzzi
- Covered dining area with seating for 14
- Open lounge with ocean views
- Furnished rooftop terrace
- Spa room balcony with sun loungers
Master Bedroom 1
- Private balcony and sea views
- King-sized bed and home theatre unit with a 42-inch TV
- Separate sitting area with home theatre unit featuring a 60-inch TV
- Large dressing room with walk-through wardrobe
- Ensuite bathroom in marble and terrazzo with jacuzzi tub
Master Bedroom 2
- Garden views
- King-sized bed and home theatre unit
- Unique circular design and lounge furnishings
- Ensuite bathroom with a double vanity and bathtub
- Two king-bedded and one twin-bedded room
- All rooms have TV entertainment units
- Private ensuite bathrooms with bathtubs
- King-bedded rooms with shared sea-view balcony
- King-sized bed next to twin-bedded room
- Ensuite bathroom with shower
One Waterfall Bay is set in an exclusive five-villa estate with superb ocean views from its hillside perch. Located along the beautiful stretch of Phuket coastline known as the Millionaires’ Mile, the villa offers total privacy and peace yet the sands of Kamala Beach are just 6km away.
A short stroll will bring you to the Paresa Resort, which has an excellent restaurant with views across the jungle-clad hill back to the villa. Other dine-out options, including the restaurants of Cape Sienna and Andara Resorts are just down the road – easily reached courtesy of your complimentary car and driver. The pulsating nightlife and street markets of Patong Beach are just over the hill, while Surin Beach to the north is a must-visit spot for sunset cocktails.
Things to doOne Waterfall Bay’s guest relations manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. And be sure to ask your personal driver about some of the lesser-known places and beaches around the island if you fancy an insider’s view into local Phuket life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Explore the delights of the Andaman Sea aboard a luxury yacht charter, or on a scuba diving or snorkelling excursion. The beautiful sights of Phang Nga Bay, Raya islands, Similan Islands, Koh Phi Phi and more are all within an easy day’s sail.
- Delve into Phuket’s beach club scene: decadent brunches, DJ dance parties and romantic sunset dinners.
- Boost your watersport skills with a session of windsurfing, wakeboarding, sea kayaking or standup paddling.
- Enjoy a round of golf at the Laguna Phuket Golf Club, Blue Canyon, Mission Hills or other Phuket golf courses.
- As well as enjoying the spa room at your villa, why not indulge in a relaxing spa session at the Banyan Tree or Amanpuri resort spas, or unwind on the beach with a simple Thai massage.
- Discover Phuket’s rich history and traditional life on a cultural tour of Phuket Town. Learn more about the history behind the restored Sino-Portuguese shops and mansions and sample some of the island’s best local cuisine.
- Learn the secrets of making fragrant, spicy and flavourful Thai cuisine in a cookery class.
- See for yourself the late-night sights of Patong Beach: dance the night away in a disco, stroll the bizarre and bawdy Soi Bangla walking street, savour cocktails and wine at a chic waterfront bar.
- Try some outdoor adventures in Phuket’s interior: ATV riding, waterfalls and jungle trails, zipline sessions, bungy jumping, agricultural tours and more.
- Peek into Phuket’s wild side with a visit to the Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre, a mini elephant trek or a horseback riding session.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions