Villa Sepoi Sepoi
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
A dream holiday awaits at this luxury six-bedroomed villa set on a white sand beach overlooking the glistening sea of the Lombok Straits. Translating as sea breeze in Bahasa Indonesia, Villa Sepoi Sepoi offers absolute beach frontage, with six acres of tropical gardens ensuring a secluded and private retreat on the beautiful island of Lombok. Designed as a family home, there is something for everyone at Sepoi Sepoi, from a safe environment for kids to play, to the stunning 18-hole Kosaido golf course right next door, and a plethora of diving and snorkeling opportunities on the nearby Gili islands.
The villa is clustered around a central courtyard, with a sitting room opening out onto an infinity pool and the beach beyond. Buildings are of a traditional Indonesian style of architecture and include six large themed bedrooms which comfortably sleep a group of friends, or family groups. Kids will love the selection of toys and games, as well as the villa’s private orchard – an enchanting ‘secret garden’ at the side of the property. The main living area is housed in an open-sided pavilion with lush views and an outdoor cinema-style projector and screen, while the dining room has similarly evocative views and a 14-seater teak table.
Lawns, coconut palms and deck chairs encircle the large fresh water swimming pool, while the crystal clear shallows of Penta Sirai Bay are ideal for swimming (children should always be accompanied.) The lengthy stretch of white sandy beach is also perfect for sunrise jogs and long sunset walks.
Staff are efficient and discreet, and the chef is adept at preparing gourmet meals from a suggestion menu (on guest account.) Make sure to try the local seafood! The villa manager will be happy to organise boat excursions to the Gilis, trips to nearby Sasak villages, or treks up the volcanic slopes of Mount Rinjani.
White sand beachfront
Tropical castaway chic
Staff are barefoot professionals
Temptation of poolside cabana bar
"Thank you so much or all your effort the service has been wonderful and we have really enjoyed our stay here despite the rain!!"
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 05-May-2018.
Features and amenities
- Large open-sided living room with comfortable lounge suite, ocean views and outdoor cinema style projector and screen
- Relax room with library and 50-inch flat screen satellite TV/DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Dining room with sea views and 14-seater teak dining table
- White sand beach lapped by a shimmering sea
- Tropical gardens filled with extensive lawns, bougainvillea, frangipani and coconut palms
- Private orchard
- Large fresh water swimming pool with raised platforms at either end for children
- Poolside bar
- The ‘Gold’ master suite provides 1,000sq feet of pure luxury on the second floor
- Spectacular views over the Lombok Straits to the Gilis.
- 4-poster bed
- Private balcony
- Private massage room/ yoga studio
- Ensuite with walk-in shower
- Air conditioned and fan cooled
The Blue and Red Rooms
- Two ensuite bedrooms are located on the ground floor, below the master bedroom
- The Blue room has two large single beds and two trundle beds, as well as a bed for a nanny
- The Red room has a double bed and lovely sea views
- Access to a secluded sand garden with chairs
- Large ensuite bathrooms with bathtubs and walk-in showers as well as private out-door showers at the back.
- Air conditioned and fan-cooled
The Yellow and Orange Rooms
- Two more rooms are located on the eastern side of the courtyard, and back onto the villa’s orchard
- Outdoor daybed for relaxing and watching the birds and butterflies.
- The Yellow room has a large double bed
- The Orange room has two large single beds and two trundle beds.
- Ensuite bathrooms and outdoor showers.
- Air conditioned and fan-cooled
The Green Room
- Stand-alone beach bedroom situated in the gardens
- Beautiful views directly onto the beach.
- Large double bed
- Private terrace with sunbeds
- Ensuite bathrooms and outdoor showers
- Air conditioned and fan cooled
The beautiful island of Lombok, is characterised by a blissful paradise of sweeping bays, white-sand beaches and coral reefs, coconut groves, jungle, forest, mighty waterfalls and one of the tallest volcanoes in Indonesia. And as Lombok is a small island you will easily be able to explore the key attractions including local markets, Mount Rinjani, temples, mosques, sandy beaches, markets and more.
It takes about two hours by car to reach Villa Sepoi Sepoi from the new Lombok International Airport, which has daily flights to and from Bali and other Indonesian cities, plus direct international flights from Singapore and Kuala Lumpur several times a week. Regular ferry services cross the Lombok Straits from Padang Bai in Bali, and the journey takes about 1.5 hours.
Things to doYour villa manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Invariably many of them will live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Lombok life.
In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of Villa Sepoi Sepoi.
- Play a round of golf at the neighbouring Lombok Golf Kosaido Country Club – a serene 18-hole championship course with dramatic views of Mount Rinjani.
- If it is nightlife you are after then hit bars and restaurants of resort town Senggigi, popular with tourists.
- Go scuba diving or snorkelling in the crystal aquamarine waters of the Gili Islands, famed for their many sea turtles, or simply laze in a hammock on the white sandy beaches of Gili Trawangan, Meno or Air. Boats to the islands are easily organised.
- If you are on for a challenge and have three days to spare, trek to the rim of Mount Rinjani, Lombok’s revered volcano. Alternatively, a daytrip to the waterfalls in the surrounding national park is well worthwhile and a good guide can be arranged if you want to venture off the beaten track.
- Pamper yourself with an in-villa massage or spa treatment, or visit the lovely spa at Qunci Villas in Senggigi.
- Go on a souvenir shopping spree to Lombok’s pottery, weaving and basketware villages, or visit Sweta’s Bertais market which sells pretty much everything made on the island.
- Lombok is well known for its pearl farms. For loose pearls and pearl jewellery, visit one of the specialist retail outlets in Sekarbela near Mataram.
- For a change of scene, eat out at the fascinating living museum, Hotel Tugu, or enjoy a gourmet dinner at the 5-star Oberoi Lombok.
- Learn about Lombok’s cultural heritage on a visit to a traditional Sasak tribal village.
- Sepoi Sepoi is equipped with yoga mats to help bring out the inner yogi in you. The villa has several ideal spots for calm meditation and exercise.
- Horse carts, known as cidomo can be rented from the local village. Early morning visits to the market also provide a fascinating insight into the daily life of the region.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions