Four-bedroomed Villa Issi a dream come true for lovers of a modern, minimalist aesthetic. Located in one of the best addresses in Seminyak, on Bali’s south-west coast, this architectural masterpiece is a stunning example of east-meets-west, where contemporary design sits perfectly in an idyllic Balinese setting. The villa’s standout feature is a unique light-filtering metal ‘skin’ that wraps around the upper floor, providing cooling shade from the sun and an ever-changing ambiance as dappled shadows ebb and flow throughout the day.
The two master building bedrooms have views over the treetops, while two more rooms are privately situated in a guest pavilion set within the garden. The villa’s chic lounge, dining and kitchen spaces feature floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open onto the 25-metre, timber-decked pool and immaculate garden, which bursts with a palette of green, white and yellow.A well-equipped gym offers the opportunity to maintain fitness regimes, but for those less inclined to exercise, a unique elevated ‘bridge’ deck above the pool is just the spot to read a book while topping up a tan or sip a cocktail at sunset.
A team of friendly and efficient Balinese staff, including villa manager, housekeepers and butlers, look after guests’ every need while the private chef dazzles with his culinary creations in the villa’s sleek stainless steel kitchen or at the state-of-the-art barbecue in the outdoor dining area.
If you can bring yourself to stir from your serene, super-stylish surroundings, you’ll find the excitement of Seminyak, with its designer boutiques, hip bars, world-class restaurants and miles of sandy beach, all just a few moments away.
- Large living room with wide, black leather chairs and sofas in front of a 55" TV
- Massage room and gym with 32" TV
- Formal dining table for 12 next to state-of-the-art feature kitchen
- Floor to ceiling glass opens living areas to outside or closed off for air-conditioned comfort
- Crisp white-walled interiors characterised by uncluttered simplicity
- Undercover outdoor BBQ corner with solid wood picnic table next to the swimming pool
- Latticework enclosed veranda wraps around two sides of the upper floor and bridges the swimming pool to the sunset deck
- 25-metre overflow pool, hardwood decking and sun loungers abound
- Nice lawn space for getting the grass between your toes in the shade of the trees
GUEST BEDROOMS – TOP LEVEL
- Master bedroom with hardwood floors and semi outdoor bathroom with two showers and a soaking tub
- Study room doubles as bedroom with en-suite
- Both adorned with conceptual art on the walls
- Remote controlled, hidden TV rises up from cabinet in master bedroom at the flick of a switch
GUEST BEDROOMS – GROUND LEVEL
- Self-contained, single-storey, guesthouse in the garden houses two guest bedrooms, both en-suite with garden bathrooms and tubs
- Both king size beds and 32" flat screen TVs
Villa Issi is tucked down a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Seminyak. The villa is close to the Oberoi and Legian Hotels and is ideally situated for anyone wishing to sample Seminyak’s world-class dining, happening bars and fabulous clothing, homeware and jewellery boutiques. The famous beachfront dining venue, Ku De Ta, is just down the road and the beautiful seaside restaurant of La Lucciola only a short stroll away, as is Seminyak Beach and the sacred Petitenget Temple.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online
MICHELLE T, AUSTRALIA