Canggu Terrace is a row of three luxurious self-contained villas overlooking ribbons of emerald rice fields just six kilometres from the beach in Canggu, south-west Bali. The three villas offer eight bedrooms in total and can sleep up to 16 adults. Each villa has its own swimming pool (with kids’ wading pools), multiple living areas, open-plan kitchen and lush tropical garden.
The Canggu Terrace villas share very similar layouts and near-identical design and decor, making them ideal and equitable choice for large groups of friends and families vacationing together. The villas range in size from two to three bedrooms and connect with each other by doors in their garden walls, offering guests the choice of a two, three, five, six or eight-bedroom renting option.
The villas are contemporarily styled and enhanced by comfortable furnishings, gorgeous artwork and cherished antiques. Designed to maximise the natural light and catch the cool breezes even at the hottest time of year, the multi-levelled, white-walled villas offer a blend of air-conditioned comfort and tropical ‘open’ living. Glass doors slide back widely to embrace the rice-field panoramas, and furnished bedroom balconies offer a sublime spot from which to enjoy this rural Bali landscape.
Guests staying at the villas benefit from the inclusive services of a villa manager, personal butlers, a security team and a superb chef proffering energising breakfasts, home-cooked Western and Asian delights and sumptuous barbecue feasts. The neighbourhood of Canggu offers plenty of options for dining out too; Echo Beach is a mere six kilometres away and the fashionable boutiques, bars and restaurants of Seminyak are within 10 kilometres.Click on these links to find out more about three-bedroomed Villa Arza and Villa Damai, and the more intimate two-bedroomed Villa Penari, or visit the Canggu Villas website to see how the villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
- The villas sit side-by-side and connect with one another via garden gates.
- Tropical styled dining rooms with integrated kitchens.
- Air-conditioned upper-floor living rooms equipped with 42-inch satellite channel TVs, DVD players, iPod docks and Bose audio systems.
- Glorious rice-terrace views.
- Freeform pools in each villa integrated with a kids’ wading pool on a lower level.
- Stone pool deck furnished with sun loungers and parasols.
- Walled tropical gardens with lawns on lower level fringing a river.
- Guest bedrooms are furnished with either king-sized or twin beds that converts to king and offer rice terrace views and ensuite bathrooms with walk-in showers.
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with satellite TVs, DVD players and safes.
Canggu Terrace is located in the picturesque rural countryside of its namesake Canggu. In the immediate vicinity a smattering of other villas and residential homes are spaced out along a quiet road that winds between rice fields and villages. A walk or cycle ride around here will grant a taste of genuine Balinese village life. A fifteen-minute drive from Canggu Terrace brings you to Pererenan’s rugged beach – famous among surfers for its powerful breaks – and the more popular Echo Beach, with its string of chilled-out cafés and restaurants. There are no shops nearby apart from a few small local stores selling only the very basics, but Seminyak, with its selection of top Bali restaurants, shops and bars is only a 20-minute drive away.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online