Seeking a stunning absolute-beachfront residence on a spectacular tropical island ringed with pristine white-sand beaches, coral reefs and azure waters rich with marine life? Travelling with a few friends or families as a large group? Insisting on ultra-luxury living but with a breezy laid-back vibe? Yearning for complete privacy yet with easy access to top-notch restaurants, diving, water and land sports, spa therapies? The 8-bedroomed Great Beach Villa Residence ticks all the boxes and so much more.
This is the largest of eight hyper-luxury residences on Amilla Fushi, on idyllic coral-rimmed spec of an island sitting within a UNESCO World Heritage Biosphere Reserve on the eastern edge of the Maldives’ Baa Atoll in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Contemporary in design with carefully curated interiors, it offers two palatial master suites, six further guest suites, and abundant living space for both entertainment and relaxation. Two alfresco dining decks and two private beach-edge swimming pools are the focus of outdoor activities while within the residence there’s gym equipment, table tennis, pool table, a PlayStation 4, myriad board games, and more TVs and DVD players than one can count. The kitchen and bar are both exceptionally well equipped – think range cooker, barbecue, coffee machine and wine fridges, and iPads and Marantz sound systems are among the high-tech gizmos.
Helping residents feel at home – Amilla Fushi translates as ‘my island home’ – is a friendly katheeb (house master) who takes care of each guest’s every need with grace and from-the-heart generosity in true island spirit. A Rolls beach buggy and bicycles, pillow menu, and two extensive Providores (grocery) lists – one with complimentary items and the other with luxury items chargeable to guests, add to the at-home feeling.
The icing on the cake? Residents enjoy access to Amilla’s astonishing facilities: world-class restaurants; myriad diving, water and land-based activities; kids-&-teens club; and a world-class spa, gym and wellbeing centre.
Called “the most idyllic and relaxing place on earth” by supermodel Kate Moss, Amilla Fushi can be reached by seaplane or a short domestic flight from Male International Airport (and ten minute speedboat ride). Alternatively private yachts are welcome at the resort’s marina.
The 8 Bedroom Great Beach Villa Residence is the largest of eight luxurious rental properties at Amilla; smaller groups can opt for the 6 Bedroom Amilla Villa Estate or one of the six 4 Bedroom Villa Residences.
WE PAY FOR YOU TO FIND PARADISE – LIMITED TIME
ALL INCLUDED dine in style all day every day in your villa or at any of the resort’s gourmet restaurants
and PAY NOTHING from now – December 19th 2017
Stay anytime from now until 31st March 2017 and enjoy 40% discount*
2017 YOUR CHANCE TO STAY IN THE EXCLUSIVE MALDIVES
All 4 bedroom villa stays from now until 19th December 2017 benefit from
Complimentary 1 way seaplane or domestic flight/speedboat transfer (5+ nights)
Complimentary 2 way seaplane or domestic flight/speedboat transfer (7+ nights)
6 & 8 bedroom stays complimentary 2 way private seaplane charter ( 5+ nights)
*Not valid with any other discounts, or long stay rates
- Immense air-conditioned living room with multiple seating areas, large dining table comfortably seating 16, 70-inch curved TV screen with satellite channels and surround sound, Marantz DVD player, multi-zone Bose sound system, iPad.
- Huge second-level fan-cooled open-sided living room with modular seating, table tennis, pool table and gym equipment.
- Light and airy air-conditioned kitchen with sit-up marble-topped counter – exceptionally well equipped with range cooker, double fridge, wine fridge, pro coffee maker.
- Second kitchen set up as an exclusive bar area with extra large wine fridge.
- Two guest bathrooms, each with huge walk-in rain shower and a separate alfresco courtyard shower.
- Two dining terraces, each with table for 10 and barbecue area.
- Two 11 x 5-metre infinity swimming pools right on the beach edge.
- Raised sun decks with circular loveseats and large sunshades.
- Four double sunbeds set on the sand.
- Casual seating areas in the beach courtyard.
- Four upstairs guest bedroom suites – two with king beds, two with twins. All have tree-top balconies with statement bathtubs, bathrooms with twin basins and separate shower enclosure (the king bedrooms also have an alfresco shower), and a walk-in wardrobe.
- The two guest bedrooms on the garden level each have a single bed and ensuite shower room.
- Pillow menu, Bose sound systems, TVs with satellite channels, and safes large enough for a laptop in all bedrooms. iPads in both master bedrooms.
The Great Beach Villa Residence at Amilla rises on the edge of the Baa Atoll, home to some of the richest waters in the Maldives and a biosphere reserve protected as a UNESCO World Heritage site since 2011. The house reef, only a few strokes away form the beach, offers easy access to a magical underwater world; a short swim brings snorkelers and divers alike to the Blue Hole, an amazing natural phenomenon populated by myriad marine life, providing a spectacular underwater experience. And just a short speedboat journey away are some of the Maldives’ most famous marine sites – among them Hanifaru Bay, famed as a phenomenal feeding area for manta rays and whale sharks in certain seasons.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online