Dreaming of a stunning beachfront home-from-home and the ultimate tropical island experience? The private, self-contained 4 Bedroom Villa Residences on Amilla Fushi are the perfect holiday choice for family or friends. This divine, away-from-it-all island paradise – “the most idyllic and relaxing place on earth,” says supermodel Kate Moss – is located in the Maldives’ Baa Atoll, a UNESCO World Heritage Biosphere Reserve.
The 4 Bedroom Villa Residences feature ultra-modern Miami-style architecture and a minimalist design aesthetic with calming colours and custom-designed furniture. They all offer a magnificent beachfront setting; private swimming pool; stunning interiors with acres of living space, four supremely comfortable bedroom suites and fabulous ocean vistas; plus all the extras you could dream of – from Marantz sound systems to martini glasses, iPads to PS4.
Amilla Fushi means ‘my island home’ in Dhivehi, the Maldivian language. Helping residents feel at home are a Rolls beach buggy and bicycles, a pillow menu, and two extensive Providores (grocery) lists – one with complimentary items and the other with luxury items chargeable to guests. And, exemplifying Amilla’s friendly from-the-heart service spirit – unstuffy yet utterly professional – a smiling katheeb (house master) is on hand to safeguard privacy, orchestrate behind-the-scenes support staff, and curate myriad experiences to make every moment magical. Arrange a seafood barbecue on the beach? Another bottle of vintage Dom? A private dolphin spotting cruise, or dive with mantas? Nothing is ever too much trouble.
Beyond the residence’s grounds, guests may swim in the crystal-clear lagoon waters, snorkel the coral-rich house reef, and cycle along the sandy paths under soaring palms to discover the staggering range of dining, wellness, water sports and recreational facilities of the Amilla Fushi resort.
Amilla can be reached by seaplane or a short domestic flight from Male International Airport (and ten minute speedboat ride). Alternatively private yachts are welcome at the resort’s marina.
WE PAY FOR YOU TO FIND PARADISE – LIMITED TIME
ALL INCLUDED dine in style all day every day in your villa or at any of the resort’s gourmet restaurants
and PAY NOTHING from now – December 19th 2017
Stay anytime from now until 31st March 2017 and enjoy 40% discount*
2017 YOUR CHANCE TO STAY IN THE EXCLUSIVE MALDIVES
All 4 bedroom villa stays from now until 19th December 2017 benefit from
Complimentary 1 way seaplane or domestic flight/speedboat transfer (5+ nights)
Complimentary 2 way seaplane or domestic flight/speedboat transfer (7+ nights)
6 & 8 bedroom stays complimentary 2 way private seaplane charter ( 5+ nights)
*Not valid with any other discounts, or long stay rates
- Large air-conditioned living room with capacious seating area, large dining table comfortably seating 10, 50-inch TV with satellite channels, Marantz DVD player, multi-zone Bose sound system, iPad.
- Huge second-level fan-cooled open-sided living room with modular seating, and table tennis
- Light and airy air-conditioned kitchen with sit-up marble-topped counter – exceptionally well equipped with range cooker, double fridge, wine fridge, pro coffee maker.
- Guest bathroom with walk-in rain shower and alfresco courtyard shower.
- Dining terrace directly off the kitchen, with table for 10 and barbecue area.
- 11 x 5-metre infinity swimming pool right on the beach edge.
- Raised sun deck with circular loveseat and large sunshade.
- Double hammock swaying beneath the beachfront palms.
- Two double sunbeds set on the sand.
- Casual seating area in the poolside garden.
- Second seating area in the entrance garden courtyard, shaded by palms, banana stands and frangipani.
- Two upstairs guest bedroom suites – one with king bed, one with twins. Both have treetop balconies with statement bathtubs, bathrooms with twin basins and separate shower enclosure (the king also has an alfresco shower), and a walk-in wardrobe.
- The third guest bedroom is on the garden level and has a single bed and ensuite shower room.
- Pillow menu, Bose sound systems, TVs with satellite channels, and safes large enough for a laptop in all bedrooms. Plus an iPad in the master bedroom.
The eight idyllic Amilla Beach Villa Residences fringe a tiny gem of an island on the eastern side of the Baa Atoll, home to some of the richest waters in the Maldives and a biosphere reserve protected as a UNESCO World Heritage site since 2011. The island is less than a kilometre from end to end and exploring is easy, either by foot or courtesy of the Rolls buggy and bicycles available at each villa. The house reef, only a few strokes away form the beach, offers easy access to a magical underwater world; a short swim brings snorkelers and divers alike to the Blue Hole, an amazing natural phenomenon populated by myriad marine life, providing a spectacular underwater experience. And just a short speedboat journey away are some of the Maldives’ most famous marine sites – among them Hanifaru Bay, famed as a phenomenal feeding area for manta rays and whale sharks in certain seasons.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online