Villa Bali Bali Two
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Villa Bali Bali is a trio of residences set in extensive gardens fronting rice fields in Umalas, just north of Seminyak on Bali’s south-western coast. An architectural tour de force and a unique expression of contemporary Bali style, these villas are among the most recognisable on the island.
Villa Bali Bali 2 is a beautiful two-bedroom split-level residence with living spaces defined by two overlapping roofs strikingly pitched to the ground. Thoroughly contemporary in design, the villa blends into its surroundings with the astute use of natural materials: teakwood floors, rattan ceilings, walls of Palimanan and lava stone, and an ironwood shingle roof. With two spacious air-conditioned bedroom suites, gracious living space, a semi-alfresco dining area, swimming pool and relaxation bale, the villa offers comfortable living for a small family or a couple (or two).
Bali Bali 1 and 2 can each be rented independently or with Bali Bali Cottage. There’s also the option of renting all three villas as one unit, which will suit larger groups of up to 14 who want to get together socially but also have their privacy. Check at http://www.thebalibaliestate.com/.
Villa Bali Bali’s long-serving staff will happily shop and cook up a storm for you – you only pay the cost of provisions and petrol – so there’s nothing to do but relax and enjoy this Umalas haven. And the icing on the cake? Metis, Sarong, La Lucciola and many other famed Seminyak restaurants are just a 15-minute drive away.
Villa Bali Bali truly delivers a double dose of designer living!
Unique architectural design
Liberating garden-view bathrooms
Friendly, yet discreet staff
Lovely garden with peaceful atmosphere
Seminyak is just ten minutes away
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 01-Jan-2019.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|15-Dec-2018 to 25-Dec-2018||320 ++||288 ++||5 nights|
|26-Dec-2018 to 05-Jan-2019||370 ++||352 ++||7 nights|
Features and amenities
- Large living room opens onto the garden, with rustic walls of island stone, coffee table and built-in sofas
- Semi-al fresco dining room flanked by a lily pond, with pebble floor, glass pergola roof and six-seater table
- Cosy mezzanine entertainment area with built-in sofa and 21-inch satellite TV/DVD player and sound system
- Self-contained kitchen with black granite counters, teak cabinets and modern appliances
- 11 x 9m free form swimming pool
- Rolling gardens, bordered by rice fields with magical views of the mountains on clear days.
- Large cushioned bale relaxation pavilion situated in a sheltered corner.
- King-size bed, desk and sideboard
- White walls and teakwood floor
- Air conditioned
- Built-in wardrobe
- Ensuite bathroom with standing shower and sunken terrazzo tub overlooking the garden
- King-size bed
- Doors opening onto timber deck besides the swimming pool
- Air conditioned
- Built-in wardrobe
- Light and airy ensuite bathroom with standing rainshower
Villa Bali Bali is located in a quiet residential area between the traditional villages of Umalas and Banjar Semer on Bali’s south-west coast. It’s set well off the road down a private drive lined with tall palms, and faces rice terraces across the garden. There are a few small cafés within walking distance, and many more a kilometre to the north in Canggu. Bali’s finest restaurants such as Metis, Sarong, Sardine and La Lucciola are just six kilometres to the south in chic Seminyak – a 15-minute drive away.
Things to do
Your villa manager will have a wealth of information about places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the area too. Most will live nearby and can give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of local Bali life.
In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of Villa Bali Bali.
- Make a pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s biggest tourist magnets. Perched high on a craggy, wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savoured at sunset; be sure to receive a blessing from the Hindu Priests (and watch out for the monkeys, who are very adept at helping themselves to anything from snacks to sunglasses and even cameras!)
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- If you’ve always dreamed of galloping along a beach or riding through villages bordered by rice fields, now’s your chance. Bali Horse Adventure and Kuda P Stables (both in Pererenan) can arrange horse riding tours, as well as children’s riding lessons and horse-drawn carriage outings.
- With its warm seas, amost year round season, relatively uncrowded beach and reef breaks and suitability for all levels of experience, Bali surfing is world renowned. Accessibility to the different surfing areas is also a big plus – you can hop on a scooter and get from side of The Bukit to the other in 20 minutes, making sure you don’t miss any of the action.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. For furniture, antiques and homeware stores go for a wander around the streets of nearby Kerobokan. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, The Living Room, La Lucciola, Sardine and Métis.
- There’s a strip of restaurants and cafés at Echo Beach offering a wide range of dining options from chic and sceneful to cheap and cheerful. Try The Beach House for fresh seafood BBQs every night and live music on Sundays, and do check out Café Dian, and Mandira for their great fish ‘n chips.
- Visit the mystical Hotel Tugu (Bali’s first museum-hotel) studded with priceless Indonesian artworks and antiques and its award-winning spa offers age-old Eastern therapies. If you’re planning a honeymoon, this makes a wonderful first night venue. The hotel’s restaurants offer authentic Chinese and Indonesian fine dining, as well as an international menu, in a variety of unique settings. At the rustic Waroeng Tugu you can taste the traditional Javanese and Balinese cuisine of bygone centuries.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions