Villa Bali Bali One
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Villa Bali Bali is a trio of residences set in extensive gardens fronting rice fields in Umalas, just north of Seminyak on Bali’s south-western coast. An architectural tour de force and a unique expression of contemporary Bali style, these villas are among the most recognisable on the island.
Villa Bali Bali 1’s dramatically pitched roofs ofironwood shingle, split levels, and strongly angled walls sculpt this three-bedroom residence into interesting and unusual living spaces, and create intimate corners. Strong, clean lines, a simple palette of ivory and grey, and an interplay of polished teakwood, Palimanan and lava stone create contemporary interiors that flow seamlessly into the surrounding landscape.
Softening the angular geometry of the main house, the huge lawn of silky soft Japanese grass, unfurls towards the half-moon swimming pool with sun-trap terrace and shaded balé. Stately Travellers Palms, fragrant frangipani and Parrot’s Beak heliconia bring birds and butterflies to the garden, and rice terraces can be glimpsed beyond the bougainvillea perimeter hedge. At night the villa is romantic, intimate and utterly alluring, and the only sounds in the fragrant night air are the songs of cicadas.
Bali Bali 1 and 2 can each be rented independently or with Bali Bali Cottage. There’s also the option of renting all three villas as one unit, which will suit larger groups of up to 14 who want to get together socially but also have their privacy. Check at http://www.thebalibaliestate.com/.
Villa Bali Bali’s long-serving staff will happily shop and cook up a storm for you – you only pay the cost of provisions and petrol – so there’s nothing to do but relax and enjoy this Umalas haven. And the icing on the cake? Metis, Sarong, La Lucciola and many other famed Seminyak restaurants are just a 15-minute drive away.
Villa Bali Bali truly delivers a double dose of designer living!
Groovy architectural design
Immaculate lawns and generous pool
Discreet, yet warm and attentive staff
Ten minutes to Seminyak
"What a fabulous place!! We stayed here with our 3 kids and we were made to feel very welcome. The food cooked for us was delicious and all the staff were very accommodating. We love the space for the kids to run around on the lawn, and the pool is sensational!! This feels like paradise. So private and secure. Thanks so much to Dev and Made and all their lovely staff. I'll definitely recommend this place to my friends. Thank you."
Real time availability
Last Minute Offer – Now Extended for a Limited Time
Last Minute Offer – Now Extended for a Limited Time
We extended our Last-Minute Offer from 15 to 30 days, valid for all stays from now until 14th December. Book and check-in anytime within 30 days and enjoy 10% off. Make your dream vacation a reality now.
Terms and conditions:
- Only valid for new bookings received from 5th September 2018.
- Only valid for stays from now until 14th December 2018.
- Applicable to bookings with check-ins within the next 30 days.
- May be combined with other offers. Conditions apply.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 10-Oct-2018.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|01-Sep-2018 to 14-Dec-2018||290 ++||247 ++||2 nights|
|15-Dec-2018 to 25-Dec-2018||410 ++||369 ++||5 nights|
|26-Dec-2018 to 05-Jan-2019||470 ++||447 ++||7 nights|
Features and amenities
- Living room opening onto the garden, with teak floors, sloping roof, built-in cushioned sofas and rustic coffee tables
- Semi-open air dining room with pebble rock floor and eight-seater dining table
- Open mezzanine entertainment lounge with 21-inch Satellite TV/DVD player and sound system
- Antique artefacts throughout the villa
- Self-contained kitchen with black granite counters, teak cabinets and modern appliances
- Half moon 14 x 5m swimming pool
- Pool deck furnished with sun beds and bale (pavilion)
- Gently sloping lawns
- Beautifully manicured gardens planted with travellers palms, sweet scented frangipani and bougainvillea
- Split level with four steps leading up to the sleeping area
- Four-poster king-size bed draped in netting
- Ethnic textile wall hangings
- Glass doors leading to private garden
- Air conditioned
- Private semi open-air ensuite bathroom with circular Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower.
- King-size four-poster bed with netting
- Decorated with Lombok pottery lamps
- Air conditioned
- Built-in wardrobe
- Shared semi open-air ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower and twin vanities
- Slightly smaller than the other two bedrooms
- Four-poster king-size bed
- Air conditioned
- Built-in wardrobes
- Shared semi open-air ensuite bathroom (with bedroom two) with walk-in shower and twin vanities
Villa Bali Bali is located in a quiet residential area between the traditional villages of Umalas and Banjar Semer on Bali’s south-west coast. It’s set well off the road down a private drive lined with tall palms, and faces rice terraces across the garden. There are a few small cafés within walking distance, and many more a kilometre to the north in Canggu. Bali’s finest restaurants such as Metis, Sarong, Sardine and La Lucciola are just six kilometres to the south in chic Seminyak – a 15-minute drive away.
Things to do
Your villa manager will have a wealth of information about places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the area too. Most will live nearby and can give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of local Bali life.
In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of Villa Bali Bali.
- Make a pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s biggest tourist magnets. Perched high on a craggy, wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savoured at sunset; be sure to receive a blessing from the Hindu Priests (and watch out for the monkeys, who are very adept at helping themselves to anything from snacks to sunglasses and even cameras!)
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- If you’ve always dreamed of galloping along a beach or riding through villages bordered by rice fields, now’s your chance. Bali Horse Adventure and Kuda P Stables (both in Pererenan) can arrange horse riding tours, as well as children’s riding lessons and horse-drawn carriage outings.
- With its warm seas, amost year round season, relatively uncrowded beach and reef breaks and suitability for all levels of experience, Bali surfing is world renowned. Accessibility to the different surfing areas is also a big plus – you can hop on a scooter and get from side of The Bukit to the other in 20 minutes, making sure you don’t miss any of the action.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. For furniture, antiques and homeware stores go for a wander around the streets of nearby Kerobokan. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, The Living Room, La Lucciola, Sardine and Métis.
- There’s a strip of restaurants and cafés at Echo Beach offering a wide range of dining options from chic and sceneful to cheap and cheerful. Try The Beach House for fresh seafood BBQs every night and live music on Sundays, and do check out Café Dian, and Mandira for their great fish ‘n chips.
- Visit the mystical Hotel Tugu (Bali’s first museum-hotel) studded with priceless Indonesian artworks and antiques and its award-winning spa offers age-old Eastern therapies. If you’re planning a honeymoon, this makes a wonderful first night venue. The hotel’s restaurants offer authentic Chinese and Indonesian fine dining, as well as an international menu, in a variety of unique settings. At the rustic Waroeng Tugu you can taste the traditional Javanese and Balinese cuisine of bygone centuries.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions