Lakshmi Villas - Ubud
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
This two-storey villa has a fabulous location right in the thick of Seminyak, a vibrant and cosmopolitan district bursting with Bali's most fabulous restaurants, bars and boutiques. As part of the luxurious Lakshmi estate, Villa Ubud is set at the end of a peaceful lane just 500 metres from a surf beach, and the the iconic beach club Ku De Ta. It can be rented alone, in combination with the other three villas in the estate (each with private pool), or with the adjoining one-bedroom apartment, for a total of seven bedrooms sleeping up to 14 adults and several children.
Built to a contemporary Balinese design, Villa Ubud is decorated with dainty orchids, and a smattering of local art work and antiques. The master bedroom is upstairs, while a study/lounge area on the ground floor can also be set up as a double or twin room, making the villa equally suited to romantic retreats, or family holidays. The open-sided lounge pavilion with tall sloping ceilings provides a semi-outdoor tropical living experience, and overlooks a pool fringed with lush gardens. The upper floor has a spacious terrace alongside awell-appointed bedroom furnished with king-size bed, satellite TV/DVD player, and elegant bathroom, including bathtub. The villa has its own kitchen and mini bar, while rates include complimentary tea and coffee, and a generous daily breakfast.
Longstanding villa staff include a 24-hour butler and full time manager, who are on hand to take care of all your needs. A room service a la carte menu offers both western and Asian cuisine prepared in the master kitchen, while the talented chef is also happy to accommodate special requests, including seafood barbecues, private cooking classes and decadent four-course set menus.
Those looking for a luxurious base close to the beach and all the delights of Seminyak will love the comfort and convenience of Villa Ubud. If more space is needed for larger groups or extended families then the addition of Villa Kawi and Villa Toba (both two bedrooms), Villa Solo (one bedroom), or the adjoining Apartment, will provide up to 8 bedrooms. Lakshmi Villas are all within close proximity of each other in this exclusive enclave, however they still retain their individual privacy. Check at www.lakshmivillas.com.
Cool, calm, collected and very quiet
Sunset views at cocktail hour
Sunshine on the pool all day long
Tropical heat or air-con treat
"To all the fantastic staff who were sensational during our stay at Villa Ubud. Thank you for your extremely warm friendship, fantastic service and always going above and beyond and nothing being to much trouble. We will definitely see you again soon."
Real time availability
Plan & Save 25%
Plan & Save 25%
Grab the best early bird deal ever
Book 90 days in advance and enjoy 25% discount
(usually 150 days and 15% discount)
Book before 31st January or miss out
Terms and conditions:
- Only valid for new bookings received from 3rd December 2018 until 31st January 2019.
- Applicable to all stays completed before 14th December 2019, excluding high and peak season dates.
- Not valid with any other discounts or offers and subject to availability.
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy up to 10% discount when checking in before 30-Dec-2018.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay||Inclusions|
|15-Dec-2018 to 25-Dec-2018||460 ++||414 ++||3 nights|
|26-Dec-2018 to 05-Jan-2019||600 ++||570 ++||5 nights|
Features and amenities
- Open-sided living and dining pavilion rests poolside with a soaring roof above a cool terrazzo floor
- Comfy, fan-cooled sitting area with a cushioned rattan lounge suite
- Fan-cooled dining area with a table for six
- Breezy upstairs sunset lounge, furnished with a large daybed and open on two sides yet sheltered by a roof
- Ground-floor bedroom can be set up as a study with two wide sofas
- Small self-contained kitchen with two-burner hob, fridge and microwave, (additionally a staffed and fully-equipped service kitchen serves all four of the Lakshmi Villas)
- 6m swimming pool fed by a pair of 'barong' head waterspouts.
- Small timber sundeck furnished with four sunbeds
- Pool is bordered by high walls and an array of tropical shrubs including red flowering hibiscus, torch ginger, frangipani and palms galore.
- Air-conditioned bedroom with a canopied king-size bed
- 37-inch satellite-channel TV and DVD/CD player
- Ensuite bathroom fashioned in cream-coloured marble and fitted with monsoon shower and bathtub
- Air-conditioned bedroom with twin beds that convert to a king-size bed
- Functions as a study room depending on guest requirements
- 37-inch satellite-channel TV and DVD/CD player
- Semi-open-air ensuite bathroom with monsoon shower and bathtub that sits next to a tiny walled garden with a bubbling water feature.
Villa Ubud is nestled within the luxurious and secure Laksmana Villa complex in Petitenget and has great access to the area’s many facilities. Walking 250m down the driveway will bring you to several nice coffee shops, boutiques and affordable restaurants. Several five-star hotels with fine-dining restaurants line the opposite side of the road. By turning right you can access the beach (500m) at Petitenget Temple. Here you will also find the beachfront La Lucciola – great food and one of the best restaurant views on the island. Be sure to check out Bodyworks Spa (300m) too; a favourite with expats. A whole slew of great restaurants and nightspots can be found in either direction within two kilometres of the villa. Taxis are reliable, cheap and plentiful.
Things to do
Lakshmi Villas’ manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Visit Uluwatu Temple which clings to the limestone cliffs on the southern-most tip of Bali. The sea goddess Dewi Laut is worshipped here and this is one of the island’s most important,not to mention dramatically situated temples. Nightly kecak (fire trance dance) is performed here against a backdrop of a stunning sunset
- Head down to Echo Beach where a number of cafes offer good sunset views and cold beer, including a famous nightly barbecue at The Beach House. Note that the beach here is dark volcanic sand and the waters are better suited to surfing than swimming or paddling. Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel a few minutes further down the coast was created by one of Indonesia’s premier art collectors,and provides a range of atmospheric dining experiences.
- Horseriding on professionally trained horses and ponies will take you through the lush rice terraces around Kerobokan, or provide the chance for a sunset gallop through the surf along the rugged south-western coast.
- Take a scenic downhill Mountain Cycling tour starting from the Mount Batur Volcano at Kintamani, and pass through lush valleys, traditional villages and scenic green rice paddys while learning about Bali’s rich and fascinating culture.
- Explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Acclaimed as the world’s best, the atmospheric Elephant Safari Park in Taro (north of Ubud) provides a sanctuary for elephants rescued from Sumatra, with opportunities for trekking, hand feeding, and photo taking. There is also a fascinating museum and an excellent restaurant in a beautiful tropical setting deep in the forests of Bali’s hinterland.
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park is near the town of Bedugal in northern central Bali (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes.
- The most exclusive Bali trekking tour promises breath-taking vistas and heart-warming encounters while supporting sustainable social change in the once-forgotten villages of Muntigunung. Elite Havens is a proud partner of Muntigunung Community Social Enterprise.
- Hire a car and driver and explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages of Bali’s hinterland – a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions