Artistic flair meets tropical island splendour at Villa Yang, an exquisite Phuket retreat overlooking the Andaman Sea from a lush west-coast promontory south of Kamala Beach. This four-bedroom pool villa is a magazine-cover beauty yet also a welcoming haven of comfort and serenity for all who stay here.
Set over four levels within a private hillside estate, Yang has been meticulously designed by Thai architect Charupan Wiriyawiwatt to offer optimal sea views and eye-catching contrasts. Hardwood flooring, marble, granite and stately black and white chandeliers dangling from a grand vaulted ceiling showcase Yang’s subtle luxury. Bold architectural features, vivid art and antique pieces and sleek furnishings brim with sophistication, while the dazzling sapphire and emerald tones of the surrounding sky, sea and jungle wrap you in an idyllic tropical embrace.
Relax and entertain in perfect luxury on the sun terrace alongside Yang’s 15-metre pool or in the villa’s sumptuous indoor and outdoor living and dining areas. The master bedroom suite is a fantasy escape set apart from the main villa in a private pavilion surrounded by manicured tropical gardens and an ocean-view lounging deck. Each of the three brightly coloured king-bedded guest bedrooms also offer privacy, comfort and ocean views from private balconies.
The villa is staffed by a full-time team of six, including a very talented Thai chef and a manager, who will take care of all your needs within and beyond the villa. This efficient and friendly team also looks after neighbouring Villa Yin, an equally stunning five-bedroom retreat that can be booked together with Villa Yang to create a seamless and secluded holiday escape for larger groups. Just 32 kilometres from Phuket International Airport, Villa Yang feels a world away from the island’s busy tourist areas, while still offering a wide choice of leisure, dining and shopping delights close by. And beach babies are less than 20-minutes away from the sands of Kamala and Patong.
- Entrance level reception and sitting area at the top of the villa
- Peak-roofed living pavilion with glass walls on three sides
- Living room furnished with grey leather seating and home theatre system
- Dining table for 8 in front of Minotti kitchen with Gaggenau appliance
- The villa is air conditioned throughout
- Fan-cooled reception sala with bamboo furnishings
- Part-shaded terrace with 15-metre infinity-edge marble swimming pool and multiple areas for lounging and entertaining
- Ocean-view deck and tropical landscaped garden surrounding master suite
- Set in a private pavilion on the hillside in front of the main villa
- Super-king-sized modern four-poster bed and leather chaise longue
- Ensuite bathroom with double vanity, shower and soaker tub
- Expansive walk-in dressing room
- TV and DVD Player
- Shaded furnished terrace, ocean-view private deck and tropical gardens
- Air conditioning and fan
- Three modern, comfortably furnished rooms, each in a bright colour scheme of orange, green or red
- King-sized and queen-sized modern four-poster beds and bright moulded furniture
- Ocean views and private balconies
- Ensuite bathroom with vanity and double shower
- Air conditioning and fan
Villa Yang is found within the hillside Cape Amarin estate just south of Kamala Beach along Phuket’s west coast. This jungle-clad headland known as the ‘Millionaires’ Mile’ is home to many of the island’s finest villas and resorts. It has a remote and exclusive feel, yet is less than 20-minutes’ drive from the bustling nightlife, shopping and water sports action of Patong Beach. Kamala Beach, just under six kilometres away, is ideal for a relaxed family outing with its shallow bay and lovely three-kilometre stretch of soft sand lined with open-air restaurants and beach clubs.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online
KA K, HONG KONG