Incredible ocean views, stunning sunsets and luxurious open-air living amidst vivid green rice fields and rustling coconut palms. This is what dreams are made of - this is Villa Maridadi. Just metres from Cemagi’s black sand beaches and the revered sea temple Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus on Bali’s southwest coast, this five-bedroom villa with 20-metre swimming pool embraces peace and tranquillity offering real insight into Bali’s traditional way of life. Complimented by warm hospitality and classic Balinese architecture, this relaxed and comfortable home is the perfect place to unwind, slow down and disappear into a secluded paradise. Fall asleep to the soothing sound of the waves and awaken to a private oasis – a stay at Villa Maridadi is an unforgettable experience.
Set on 4,100 square metres of coastline and bordered by rice fields on one side and glistening black-sand beaches on the other, this stunning five-bedroom residence with traditional alang-alang thatched roofs, lush tropical gardens, generous green-stone swimming pool, lavish living spaces and spectacular ocean views exudes beauty from every angle.
The treasured full-service staff adds warmth to the thoughtful design of the villa; focussed on relaxation and comfort, this spacious and welcoming home mixes traditional architecture and artefacts with easy modern living. Five large air-conditioned bedrooms with luxurious garden bathrooms provide guests with total peace and privacy. Options for leisure and entertainment are endless with a games room, shared tennis court, 20m swimming pool, open-sided living and dining pavilion, massage balé and an adorable thatched rice barn, overlooking the ocean and perfect for sunset cocktails.
- Open-sided living and dining pavilion overlooking pool
- Dining area with 3m long wooden table
- Bose sound system
- Full equipped kitchen in separate pavilion adjoining dining area
- Games room with pool table and large cushioned seating areas
- 20m greenstone pool
- Timber decking with six sun loungers and umbrellas
- Outdoor washroom and shower
- Outdoor ten-seater table shaded by a sail
- Large manicured lawn area perfect for events
- Lumbung (rice barn) perfect for relaxing
- Massage balé
- Tennis court (shared with three other villas)
SUPER KING MASTER SUITE:
- Stand-alone, ocean-view suite with lofty thatched roof and teak floors
- Super king-sized four-poster bed
- Two sets of sliding glass doors, one opening onto a patio
- Study with window seat and large flat-screen TV and DVD player
- Ensuite with cream terrazzo tub and outdoor shower
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
KING MASTER SUITES 1 & 2:
- Two master suites house in separate buildings featuring alang-alang thatched ceilings and teakwood floors
- King-sized beds with mosquito nets
- Stone-walled garden bathroom with cream terrazzo tub and outdoor shower
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
GUEST BEDROOMS SUITES 3 & 4:
- Two guest bedrooms housed in a large two-story building comprising games/TV room upstairs and two guest bedrooms downstairs
- Large twin beds (convertible into king beds and trundles underneath)
- Garden bathroom with open-air shower
Nestled between rice fields and the Indian Ocean, Villa Maridadi is situated in the traditional village of Cemagi on Bali’s south-west coast. The black sandy shores and rocky outcrops are also home to the small sea temple of Pura Gede Luhur Batungaus.
Walk through the gate at the front of the garden and take a stroll along the beach, or cycle through the rice fields and experience the Balinese way of life; you are bound to witness a village ceremony or two as you explore.
Despite its rural setting, the villa is only 30 minutes’ drive from the many restaurants and shops of cosmopolitan Seminyak. World famous Echo Beach is also within easy reach (10 minutes by car), where guests can enjoy the laidback surfer vibe, an ice-cold beer and some incredible sunsets. And just down the road from Echo Beach, Canggu’s Jalan Batu Bolong is lined with exciting new places to eat, drink and shop.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online
DIPTI C, HONG KONG