The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Set in the charming and peaceful village of Pererenan, near Canggu, on Bali’s south-west coast, and just a five-minute walk from the beach, the eight-bedroom Villa Manis is a holiday venue of grand proportions. Rooms are spread across four pavilions set around a well-manicured garden looking out over emerald green rice terraces, and offer ocean views from balconies that take full advantage of the cooling sea breezes.
Manis means ‘sweet’ in the Indonesian language and the villa’s appeal is obvious from the moment of arrival. Contemporary in design and displaying an impressive collection of Balinese-influenced artwork, each pavilion houses two bedrooms with a mixture of formal and informal living spaces spread out amongst them, including both indoor and outdoor dining and lounge areas, a media room, a state-of-the-art gymnasium with sauna, a spa and a pool lounge with bar and jacuzzi.
The garden space features fishponds, palms and frangipani trees, lush lawns, an alfresco dining terrace, and large swimming pool and a kids’ pool; providing the perfect outdoor environment for any Bali holiday.
The sheer size of both the gardens and accommodations at Villa Manis, combined with rice field and sea views, create the perfect setting for weddings, events, or large family gatherings.
Fully outfitted with an abundance of facilities to keep all ages amused, including games, toys and a PlayStation for the kids and TVs in every room; and with a full-time team of professional staff including a manager, housekeeping, security and a private chef, Villa Manis is the ideal place to get a way from it all and enjoy the sweet life.
Perfect set up for families
Two pools, a spa and a gym
Many places to get together
Beautiful views and very quiet
Great location for weddings
"Thanks for an amazing time here at Villa Manis. We had a fantastic time and the staff were absolutely fabulous! We will be back. "
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 30-Aug-2018.
Features and amenities
- Large and lovely indoor living and dining room with vaulted ceilings featuring ornate carving and hand painted panelling
- Dedicated spa facility and a gym with state-of-the-art equipment
- Air-conditioned media room with 60-inch Satellite TV and ample sofas
- Pool lounge at far end of garden with white leather sofas, bar and jacuzzi
- Extensive tropical garden with mature trees and rice field views
- Comfortable and breezy lounge area adjoining spa room
- 17-metre pool with sun loungers and shallow pool for kids
- Large tiered lawn space, ideal for weddings
- Alfresco dining area for 16 with retractable canopy
- Massive upstairs master suite with wrap-around balcony, jacuzzi bath, king-size bed, sofa (can sleep one extra person) and ocean views
- Three bedrooms set up with a king size bed and sofa convertible as an extra bed
- Four bedrooms set up with twin beds which can be converted to king-size
- All rooms have either garden, sea or rice-field views
- Downstairs rooms all have semi-open-air garden bathrooms
Vila Manis is located in the village of Pererenan in the north Canggu area. In the immediate vicinity are a few neighbouring villas, rice fields, coconut palms, temples and the general buzz of Balinese village life. The rugged Pererenan surf beach is less than a kilometre from the villa; here you will find a couple of cafés that serve simple food and offer great sunset views. Less than half an hour away - and easily accessible thanks to the villa's complimentary car and driver - are the many restaurants, bars, boutiques, clubs and cafés of chic Seminyak.
Things to doVilla Manis’ manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Villa Manis is close to the famous temple at Tanah Lot. Visiting early in the morning (8-9am) to avoid the tourist crowds provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- At Echo Beach a number of cafes offer good sunset views and cold beer. Note that the beach here is dark sand and the waters are better suited to surfing, having a pronounced swell and rip, rather than children’s swimming. Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel a few minutes further down the coast is also a good sunset spot.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, Mama San, La Lucciola, Merah Putih, Sardine and Métis.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park is near the town of Bedugal in northern central Bali (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions