Prepare to live like royalty at this extraordinary seven-bedroom villa. Located in the charming, traditional village of Umalas, near Seminyak, and surrounded by rice paddies, this villa is sumptuous even by the incredibly high standards of contemporary Balinese accommodation.
Set on an enormous piece of land, this splendid modern villa ticks all the boxes for the ultimate Bali escape: seven luxuriously appointed bedrooms; a 25-metre swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers on which to while away a lazy day; an air-conditioned library where you can take morning coffee or sip a cooling cocktail; a state-of-the-art gym; a yoga studio overlooking rice paddies, and even a Teppanyaki pavilion where your chef will create meals to rival the finest Japanese restaurants.
As well as the in-house chef, Villa Malaathina’s large team of skilled and professional staff includes an experienced villa manager, housekeepers, service and security staff, whose aim is to ensure you want for nothing. And should you wish to celebrate a special birthday, anniversary or even a wedding during your stay, the villa’s spacious grounds will provide the perfect setting for a truly memorable occasion.
Villa Malaathina provides you with the best that beautiful Bali has to offer, and it’s hard to imagine why anyone would want to leave this luxurious holiday abode, but if it’s chill-out beach bars, fine-dining restaurants and hip boutiques you’re after, then buzzing Seminyak has it all, and is a mere fifteen-minute drive away.
- Comfortable air-conditioned lounge with luxurious seating and backlit ‘onyx’ bar.
- Formal indoor dining area with seating for ten.
- Entertainment room with giant L-shaped sofa and cinema-like experience with 60-inch screen TV and surround-sound system.
- Impressive library with sofa seating, 43-inch television, Bose sound system, collection of books and a coffee-bar area.
- Open-air living, dining and bar area overlooking the swimming pool.
- Teppanyaki pavilion with ten-seat, marble-topped grill counter and sunken lounge.
- Sunset terrace for evening cocktails
- 25-metre pool with loungers and sun shades.
- Yoga studio.
- Well-equipped gym.
- All seven impeccably appointed bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms (five with decadent soaking tubs), are fully air-conditioned and equipped with safes, televisions, DVD players and iPod docking stations.
- Light and spacious master bedroom with king-size bed, private furnished balcony and large dressing room overlooking a rooftop garden.
- The six guest rooms are furnished with king-size beds, four of which can be configured as twin beds.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4, next to the pool, interconnect to make an ideal family suite.
Villa Malaathina is located off a quiet country lane in the rural community of Umalas, well known for its beautiful rice paddies and traditional way of life. Despite its charming rustic feel, the restaurants, bars and shopping of Seminyak are just a fifteen-minute drive away. The nearest surf beaches are Batu Bolong and Echo Beach, while the award-winning Greg Norman-designed Nirwana Bali Golf Course and dramatic sea temple at Tanah Lot are just ten kilometres from the villa.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online
JASON C, TAIWAN