The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Villa Lulito offers chic exclusivity to the discerning traveller. Located in Seminyak’s upmarket Oberoi district, this stylish retreat with a palpable colonial twist is only a short walk from the beach, world-class dining and a profusion of cool cafes and hip boutiques. The villa makes a perfect venue for a sassy soiree or intimate dinner before hitting the uber chic-nightspots that sizzle year round.
Perfect set up for families
Many comfy relaxation spots
Minutes to the beach
Private chef and great food
Close to shops and restaurants
"Villa Lulito is an amazing place to stay. Gusti and his team were exceptional and always going the extra mile to make our stay superb. The food was always first class and we can't wait to return again one day. Thank you."
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 05-May-2018.
Features and amenities
- Spacious, open-fronted elegant dining room seating up to eight guests
- Fan cooled living area with large comfortable couches and cushioned club chairs, flat screen TV, DVD player, books, Bose sound system with iPod dock, loaded iPod and library.
- Charming garden pavilion with cushioned rattan daybeds and deep sofas
- Fully equipped, fan cooled kitchen with a lounge area and casual dining for eight people.
- Landscaped tropical gardens
- 15-metre pool, beautifully lit at night
- Large stone terraces furnished with sun loungers and cushioned club chairs
- Covered terrace with seating of comfortable chairs and occasional tables overlooking the pool
- Eight-seater dining table for tropical alfresco feasts
- Situated on the upper floor of the sleeping pavilion
- King-sized netted bed with reading lights
- Sliding doors onto large balcony overlooking the pool
- Ensuite bathroom with a freestanding tub
- Expansive walk-through wardrobes
- Sliding doors connect to the children’s room
The Children's Room
- Situated on the upper floor of the sleeping pavilion
- Four custom-built netted bunk beds (and option for extra queen-size bed or twin beds to be added)
- Brightly coloured cushions and plenty of books, DVD’s and games
- Ensuite bathroom with separate shower and toilet
- Balcony access
- Both situated on the ground floor of the sleeping pavilion
- Tropical style sets a chic tone
- Furnished with king size beds and rattan trunks
- Ensuite bathrooms
Things to doGiven Villa Lulito’s location in upmarket Oberoi, on the fringes of Seminyak, there is no shortage of things to do. Your villa manager is a font of ideas and suggestions for exciting and interesting activities and will be happy to make tour and restaurant bookings on your behalf. Ask the staff about special Balinese ceremonies or festivals that may be coming up during your stay, such as the monthly full moon ceremony. Guests are always welcome to attend these events, just be sure to wear appropriate clothes, which may simply be a sarong tied around your waist.
In the meantime, here are just a few of the many and varied activities you can enjoy during a stay at Villa Lulito:
- The iconic Ku Dé Ta is an internationally famous restaurant, beach club and world-class party venue, oozing style and sophistication. By late afternoon the vibe is upbeat with a hip clientele indulging in cocktails, Champagne and oysters, while resident DJs fuse the mood with chill-out sounds.
- Hire a luxury vessel from Pulau Luxury Charters for a champagne sunset cruise, a snorkelling trip in the crystal clear waters of Nusa Lembongan or sail on a 46-metre twin mast schooner for a day tour tailored especially for your desires.
- Play a round at the well-laid out 18-hole Bali Beach Golf Course or at the nearby 85-hectare New Kuta Golf for a natural desert-like landscape and fantastic view.
- Visit Pura Tanah Lot. Dramatically perched on a craggy outcrop, this highly venerated sea temple’s setting may resemble Piccadilly Circus late afternoon, but watching the sun slip behind the ancient silhouette and scoring a blessing from a Hindu priest makes it all worthwhile.
- Bali’s Elephant Safari Park is highly recommended, not just for a great family adventure, but for the journey there and the area in which the park is located. Keep a lookout for the scared white cows on the drive up. The park is home to rehabilitated working elephants from Sumatra. You can ride them through the surrounding jungle or just hang out by the pool area and hand feed them sugar cane while they play in the water. Around 40 minutes drive from Ubud.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including the Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
- Contemporary art gallery Biasa ArtSpace showcases quirky pieces by select, up and upcoming Indonesian artists who master various forms, from paintings, figurines, to enigmatic sculpture and awe-inspiring works. The clothes are fabulous too.
- Get pampered at Bodyworks day spa, which presents quality treatments at very reasonable prices, making it a favourite with Bali’s expats.
- Jimbaran Sunset and Seafood cafes scatter the sand between Kedonganan and Jimbaran within inches of the sea. The seafood here is aromatic and delicious; dine from romantic candlelit tables spilling liberally onto the sand.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions