The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Reached along a lane winding through glistening rice fields, all is silent at this spacious villa – but for bird song, the rustle of leaves in the breeze, and the hum of cicadas. The ambiance is intimate and cosy, but the open design and lush scenery create a true back-to-nature experience – albeit one cloaked in sheer luxury.
Partly designed by Alberto Cortes and Yvonne Hulst, the designers responsible for The Purist in Ubud and The Giri Residence in Ibiza, this contemporary eco-villa, incorporates recycled wood and intricate stonework to create rich, earthy textures. Furnishings include marble bathtubs, giant earthenware pots, stone-top tables and magnificent four-poster beds made of pale wood inlaid with alpaca shell. A combination of ironwood decking, polished wooden floors and smooth cool stone create a myriad of sensations underfoot.
With four private pavilions, a 16-metre swimming pool, rooftop and riverside terraces, and spa room, there is plenty of space for groups and families to spread out, and the central design makes it easy to keep an eye on children. Villa Levi is also ideal for honeymooners and escapees who want the indulgence of a little extra space and will love the elegant master bedroom with jacuzzi nestled in a private garden. The glorious setting also makes it ideal for small weddings and events.
The smiles of the friendly staff are genuine and you will feel well cared for at Villa Levi. The chef prepares meals from a suggestion menu of western and Indonesian dishes and happily accommodates special requests. Echo Beach is an easy stroll away and those who wish to explore further afield can take advantage of the villa car and driver (at a special rate) and head to Seminyak with its world class restaurants and boutiques, or into the island's forested hinterland.
At Villa Levi you will discover tropical living at its most graceful.
Beautiful tranquil setting
Stunning design and so comfortable
Hot tub under the stars and trees
Nature, jungle trees, kingfishers
"Our 3rd time in Villa Levi. We keep coming back because this is an amazing villa, the decoration is perfect, the staff and their manager Agus are just the best we can find. Unforgettable holidays. We miss everything already. Thank you."
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 05-May-2018.
Features and amenities
- Very social informal dining area with comfortable seating right next to the modern fitted kitchen with staff kitchen out the back
- Dedicated spa facility on lower level right on the river’s edge and a gym
- Open-sided lounge area with ample seating for the largest of groups
- Lovely outdoor deck above the swimming pool with large sun loungers under the shade of mature forest trees perfect for sunset drinks or sunbathing
- Long lap pool perched above river good for exercise or relaxed riverside contemplation
- Long timber pool deck with oversized sun loungers
- Shaded and cushioned bale bengong at end of swimming pool
- Sunken lawn space ideal for kids to play
Guest Rooms Ground Level
- Outdoor bathroom in master suite has impressive river and jungle views and the joy of a large outdoor jacuzzi set in its own tropical garden
- Two other guest rooms have indoor/ outdoor bathrooms with monsoon showers and bathtubs.
- 40” flatscreen TVs, DVD players and cable TV in each room
- Master bedroom 1 and 2 have king size beds
- Pool view has a king size bed, convertible to twin
Villa Levi sits on a river island 200m down a long driveway, with only forest, fields, local houses and other private villas nearby, with a revered temple positioned on the opposite side of the river. Out on the main road are a couple of local shops selling basic grocery items and snacks, while less than two kilometres away is Echo Beach, with great surf and an enclave of cheap and cheerful but good quality seaside restaurants. A huge new apartment development will be opening soon at Echo Beach and will no doubt bring more great restaurants and retail outlets to the area.
Things to do
Villa Levi’s manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- If you’ve always dreamed of galloping along a beach or riding through villages bordered by rice fields, now’s your chance. Bali Horse Adventure and Kuda P Stables (both in Pererenan) can arrange horse riding tours, as well as children’s riding lessons and horse-drawn carriage outings.
- Make a pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s biggest tourist magnets. Perched high on a craggy, wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savoured at sunset; be sure to receive a blessing from the Hindu Priests (and watch out for the monkeys, who are very adept at helping themselves to anything from snacks to sunglasses and even cameras!).
- Visit the mystical Hotel Tugu (Bali’s first museum-hotel) studded with priceless Indonesian artworks and antiques. Its award-winning spa offers age-old Eastern therapies. If you’re planning a honeymoon, this makes a wonderful first night venue. The hotel’s restaurants offer authentic Chinese and Indonesian fine dining, as well as an international menu, in a variety of unique settings. At the rustic Waroeng Tugu you can taste the traditional Javanese and Balinese cuisine of bygone centuries.
- There’s a strip of restaurants and cafés at Echo Beach offering a wide range of dining options from chic and scene-ful to cheap and cheerful. Try The Beach House for fresh seafood barbecues every night and live music on Sundays, and do check out Café Dian, and Mandira for their great fish ‘n chips.
- Uluwatu is the place for surfing enthusiasts. Most of the breaks here are only suitable for advanced or expert surfers – the waves are big here. Particular highlights are Uluwatu, Dreamland, Padang-Padang, Bingin/Impossibles and Suluban.
- If you are a bold and brave bargain hunter, a spree within the heart of Bali’s bustling provincial capital is an exciting and rewarding experience. Visit Denpasar’s vibrant markets, where everything and anything is available.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku De Ta, Mama San, La Lucciola, Sardine and Métis.
- Explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Acclaimed as the world’s best, the atmospheric Elephant Safari Park in Taro (north of Ubud) provides a sanctuary for elephants rescued from Sumatra, with opportunities for trekking, hand feeding, and photo taking. There is also a fascinating museum and an excellent restaurant in a beautiful tropical setting deep in the forests of Bali’s hinterland.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions