Villa Kalimaya I is nothing short of an oasis – a stately five-bedroom villa set within a sprawling tropical Balinese garden, and only minutes from the heart of bustling Seminyak. Set on an estate of four luxury villas, Kalimaya I is the jewel in the crown of this exceptional fully staffed estate.
Kalimaya I, like each of the villas, is beautifully appointed, exuding luxury, elegance and comfort and is lovingly looked after by a professional and highly-trained team of staff to ensure that every guest receives first-class service, capturing the essence of Balinese hospitality. Beyond the walls of your serene, private and luxurious tropical sanctuary, guests can revel in sophisticated Seminyak, one of the world’s premiere dining and shopping destinations.
Kalimaya I exhibits a distinct flair for interior decoration with a keen attention to detail combining to create a perfectly balanced home, with an abundance of indoor and outdoor spaces for gatherings and get-togethers, whether they be grand occasions or something more intimate. The moment you pass through the wooden doors and cross the bridge that spans the Koi Pond you are immediately transported miles away from the hustle and bustle of surrounding Seminyak. Bordered by palm trees, fragrant frangipanis and brilliantly coloured bougainvillea, there is certainly no shortage of cozy niches, both inside and out, for guests to explore.
A stay at Villa Kalimaya offers a captivating blend of luxury, recreation, privacy and exemplary service. Together, the Kalimaya villas offer 13 bedrooms – and may be rented separately or in a variety of flexible combinations – making these private villas the perfect choice for small families or large groups.
- Air-conditioned and comfortable lounge and entertainment area located on the upper level which can be blacked out for a full home theatre experience
- Open-sided lounge pavilion
- Dining for ten and well-equipped kitchen on the ground level
- 18m x 8m swimming pool
- Covered poolside balé with large wooden table seating up to twenty guests
- Wooden decking area with sun loungers and umbrellas
- Smaller cushioned relaxation balé at the opposite end of the pool
- Large furnished balcony on the upper level for alfresco dining
- Generous manicured lawns
- Master bedroom located on second level featuring king-sized four-poster canopied bed, chaise longue and marble ensuite with Jacuzzi
- Twin room located across the hall from the master bedroom – ideal for kids or can accommodate one adult
- Second main bedroom on ground floor with king-sized four-poster canopied bed which opens onto the garden and features an indoor/outdoor ensuite with stand-alone tub and rain shower
- Three individual pavilions for additional privacy are light and airy and set discretely within the beautiful gardens
- Furnished with king-sized four-poster canopied beds
- Tropical ensuites with oversized bathtubs and rain showers
- TV and DVD player in each pavilion
Villa Kalimaya is located in the absolute heart of Seminyak, within short walking distance from some of the best known and iconic restaurants and bars on the island. Ku De Ta and Potato Head are literally at your doorstep and it’s just a stroll to the gorgeous beachside restaurant La Lucciola and the hot new dining favourite with both locals and expats, Petitenget. Take some time and explore some of the world-class boutiques and fabulous contemporary art galleries.
If you’re into surfing then the beach is just a few minutes away and boasts some serious world-class breaks and brilliant sunsets. Don’t miss out on a visit to Pura Petitenget, the fourth largest temple in Bali, where spectacular Balinese ceremonies may often be witnessed.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online
PETRINA H, AUSTRALIA