The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Villa Kalimaya is a complex of four immaculately presented private villas, each with a swimming pool set within its own privately walled tropical garden (three with jacuzzis). The villas all lie down a quiet lane moments from the beach in central Seminyak. When all four properties are hired together, Villa Kalimaya can sleep up to 28 guests , making them ideal for groups of friends, couples and families who wish to spend time together on holiday yet also benefit from their own private space.
The largest of the four villas has five bedrooms (plus an additional sixth room available on request). The complex also includes two three-bedroom villa and a two-bedroom villa,
The villas are beautifully appointed, exuding luxury, elegance and comfort. Each is equipped with flexible living and dining areas set in lush tropical gardens. WiFi is available throughout, as are iPod docks, plasma TVs and DVD players.
Guests are pampered by a professional, highly trained team of staff whose first-class service captures the very essence of Balinese hospitality. A manager is on hand to assist with all enquiries, villa attendants provide a discreet service and keep the villas in immaculate order, and a dedicated kitchen team, headed by an experienced chef, prepares restaurant-quality food at reasonable prices.
Beyond the walls of this serene and private tropical sanctuary, guests can revel in sophisticated Seminyak, and its dazzling array of restaurants, bars and boutiques, not to mention its glorious sunset-facing beaches and world-class surf. The sports and leisure facilities of Bali’s exclusive Finns Recreation Club are also available to guests throughout their stay (limited daily passes are shared by estate guests).
Click on these links to find out more about the five-bedroom Villa Kalimaya I, two-bedroomed Kalimaya II, and three-bedroomed Kalimaya III & IV. Or visit the Villa Kalimaya website to see how the villas can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 05-Jun-2018.
Features and amenities
- All 4 Kalimaya Villas are situated along a quiet lane and have their own private access. Villas Kalimaya II and III sit side-by-side, whilst Kalimaya IV and Kalimaya I are located between 30-100 metres away.
- Air-conditioned living and dining areas in all villas opening onto the gardens; balé dining pavilion in Kalimaya I.
- First floor air-conditioned entertainment area in Kalimaya I.
- Well-equipped kitchens in each villa.
- Four swimming pools measuring between 12 and 18 metres
- Jacuzzis in 3 villas.
- Pool decks with sun loungers and parasols.
- Relaxation balés in lush tropical gardens.
- Infrared saunas in 2 villas.
- 5-bedroom villa Kalimaya I has five king-bedded rooms and an optional twin-bedded (sixth) room opposite the master suite.
- 3-bedroom Kalimaya IV has two king-bedded rooms and one twin.
- 3-bedroom Kalimaya III has king beds in all rooms.
- 2-bedroom villas Kalimaya II features king beds in all rooms.
- All bedrooms are equipped with satellite TVs and DVD players.
- Rooms are air-conditioned.
- Ensuite bathrooms have rain showers and bathtubs.
Villa Kalimaya is located in the absolute heart of Seminyak, within short walking distance from some of the best known and iconic restaurants and bars on the island. Ku De Ta and Potato Head are literally at your doorstep and it’s just a stroll to the gorgeous beachside restaurant La Lucciola and the hot new dining favourite with both locals and expats, Petitenget. Take some time and explore some of the world-class boutiques and fabulous contemporary art galleries.
If you’re into surfing then the beach is just a few minutes away and boasts some serious world-class breaks and brilliant sunsets. Don’t miss out on a visit to Pura Petitenget, the fourth largest temple in Bali, where spectacular Balinese ceremonies may often be witnessed.
Things to do
Your villa manager has a wealth of information about places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the area too. Most will live nearby and can give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of local Bali life. In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of Villa Kalimaya:
- Blessed with the best location in Bali, Villa Kalimaya is just around the corner from the famous ‘eat street’ and only 2 minutes walk from Ku De Ta, Seminyak Square and the new uber-hip Motel Mexicola. Fashionistas, trendies, shop-a-holics and foodies will be in heaven – with the villas being right in the middle of Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the wealth of stylish, chic boutiques and international restaurants and bars including W Hotel, Potato Head Beach Club, La Lucciola and newcomer Petitenget. For furniture, antiques and homeware stores go for a wander around the streets of nearby Kerobokan.
- Book a dynamic in-villa private yoga session with an Australian teacher or a private salsa lesson with Made, the best salsa dancer on the island.
- Enjoy a Balinese cooking class with our in-house chef and buy you wine from the villa cellar at wholesale prices.
- The villa is close to the famous sea temple at Tanah Lot (16.5km). Although renowned for its sunset vistas, going early in the morning provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed, apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach (11km) where a number of cafés offer good sunset views and cold beer. Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel a few minutes further down the coast is also a good sunset spot. Note that the beach along this section of the coast is dark volcanic sand and the waters are better suited to surfing than swimming.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan Regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Get up to some monkey business at Bali Treetop Adventure Park (53km) (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes.
- With its warm seas, almost year-round season, relatively uncrowded beach and reef breaks and suitability for all levels of experience, Bali surfing is world renowned. The beaches of Canggu (11km) are known for their world-class surf breaks, offering exposed reef breaks with consistent surf. May to October (dry season) is the favoured time for waves.
- If you are a bold and brave bargain hunter, a spree within the heart of Bali’s bustling provincial capital is an exciting and rewarding experience. Visit the vibrant Denpasar markets, where everything and anything is available.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali (9km) has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions