Villa Jajaliluna is a hidden paradise in the heart of vibrant and sophisticated Seminyak on Bali’s southwest coast. Stylish, comfortable and perfect for families with children, this elegant four-bedroom villa is just a short stroll from the beach, hidden behind vine-clad walls and shaded by coconut palms, offering complete peace and privacy in a tranquil courtyard-style setting.
The crisp, white façade of the villa wraps around a dazzling T-shaped swimming pool combining modern and colonial architecture set amidst a lush tropical oasis. Villa Jajaliluna is both inspiring and practical offering three separate living areas, an open-plan kitchen and dining room, pool deck, outdoor dining terrace and four air-conditioned ensuite bedrooms. Taking inspiration from the island itself, the designers have used beautiful light and a balance of neutral tones and vibrant colours, exotic flora, vibrant culture and local artisans to create a luxurious ambience.
Villa Jajaliluna is a peaceful oasis located in Bali’s trendiest neighbourhood with funky boutiques, exquisite galleries, fine restaurants, luxurious spas and glamorous bars at your doorstep. But with your own in-house chef, private butler, swimming pool and media room, it’s also ideal for staying in and absorbing the serenity of the villa. Whether its preparing a seafood barbecue, serving cocktails by the pool, organising a private yoga class or playing games with the kids, the dedicated staff at Villa Jajaliluna treat guests to five-star service.
Guess are also offered complimentary membership at Bali’s premier private members club, The Canggu Club, which has world-class sporting facilities, fun activities for the kids, and a choice of venues for dining and relaxing.
- Colonial style two-story living pavilion opening onto large terrazzo deck for indoor/outdoor entertaining
- Mezzanine with fully-equipped TV lounge, large couches and beanbags for relaxation
- Large upstairs balcony overlooking the pool
- Large T-shaped swimming pool with aquamarine and cobalt blue ceramic
- Four separate poolside areas including a large Palimanan stone sun terrace with lounges and umbrellas, a shadey timber deck with rattan sofas and and outdoor dining and BBQ area and sheltered daybed.
- Manicured garden courtyard with outdoor shower
- Located poolside on the ground floor
- King-sized bed with mosquito netting
- Adjoining ensuite bathroom with walk-in rain shower, twin marble vanities, walled garden with a second rain shower and large terrazzo bathtub
- Two king-sized guest rooms; one located on the ground floor and one directly above
- The ground-floor guest room opens onto the pool deck and the upstairs guest room opens onto a balcony overlooking the pool
- Both have ensuite bathrooms equipped with walk-in showers and vanities and boast outdoor areas either with walled-garden or small balcony.
- Located on the upper level with mezzanine style bunks above twin beds – perfect for four children or 2 adults plus 2 children
- Ensuite bathroom fitted with walk-in rain shower and grey marble vanity opening onto a rear balcony
Just 500 metres from Seminyak Beach and a short stroll to the island’s most famous restaurants, bars, spas and boutiques, Villa Jajaliluna is a food lover and shopper’s dream location. The villa is situated just off Jalan Laksmana, Bali’s ‘Eat St’, where you will find every type of cuisine possible – Italian, Japanese, Moroccan, Indian and traditional Indonesian warungs.
The wide, black, sandy beach near the villa stretches north and south as far as the eye can see, and is perfect for running, walking, building sandcastles and, of course, lazing in the sun. Sun beds with umbrellas can be hired from local vendors, but if you want a more luxurious experience head to the string of five-star hotels that offer five-star beachside service. At sunset, Seminyak Beach is alive with locals and holidaymakers savouring the magical moments as the sun goes down. There are plenty of surf breaks, but swimming is permitted only between the flags due to strong currents.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online
NICOLA A, AUSTRALIA