The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Stretching alongside a quiet river in a serene village, Villa Hansa is a divine retreat of refined privacy, vast space and delightful service; all just moments from the glittering volcanic sands of Pererenan beach.
This chic seven-bedroom villa is an elegant blend of tropical style and cool luxury overlooking a swathe of verdant rice paddies. It is a superb choice for extended families or groups of friends, with bedroom arrangements offering seclusion, interconnectedness or clusters. A professional team of staff including a private chef are on hand to prepare chilled drinks, delicious meals and give first-rate service.
The diamond in Villa Hansa’s crown is a huge antique Javanese joglo housing a lounge and dining area, private kitchen and bar, which has been restored into a luxurious living space packed with exquisite artefacts. Deep comfortable chairs sit beneath an extraordinary carved teak structure and ceiling-to-floor to glass captures the lush views.
An 16-metre pool, surrounded by sun loungers and stylish Indonesian daybeds, is positioned between the joglo and four bedrooms with king-size beds. A large open-fronted dining and living space with a big kitchen forms the casual social hub of the estate. In the gardens sits a shingle-roofed balé with a pool table and barbecue perfect for riverside cocktails, and an open-sided yoga studio is tucked alongside a Balinese temple that is tended to daily with flower offerings and incense.
Villa Hansa’s master suite occupies a lush corner of the grounds. Luxuriously adapted from a second repurposed joglo, the suite contains a king-size bed and features a private 12-metre pool, a quiet walled garden, and a chic bathroom with polished concrete, gorgeous hand-made tiles and a stone bath set within a fishpond. An adjoining TV room connects to an antique timber gladak furnished with elegant antiques and a four-poster netted daybed. Set on lawns in this quiet corner of the estate is a second timber gladak house that is ideal for teens or a guests who enjoy seclusion. This wonderfully romantic traditional Indonesian home has twin netted beds, an ensuite shower room and its own shaded veranda.
Beautiful bathrooms and kitchen
Pool stares off into jungle
Only tasty organic food on the menu
"What a fantastic place from the friendliness of the staff to fantastic accommodation. Loved my stay at Villa Hansa. Great staff, exceptional food. All our needs taken care of. I have never feel so relaxed. Will be back.
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 08-Jun-2018.
Features and amenities
- A large dining room with seating for up to 20 guest
- Dining for up to eight guests in the joglo
- Bar with seating for four people
- Air conditioned joglo house with sofa and chairs
- Established tropical gardens with manicured lawns and seating
- Comfortable balé with barbecue and seating area
- Timber terraces furnished with daybeds
- 16-metre infinity pool with sun loungers and umbrellas
- Riverside yoga studio
- 12-metre private pool alongside master suite
- Located in a quiet and lush corner away from the main living areas
- Teak flooring and king-size bed below a rare central joglo carving
- Dressing room
- Air conditioned vanity area
- Open-sided bathroom with a rain shower, sunken bath and elegant lounge and seating
- Access to TV room that connects with a gladak bedroom
- Gladak rooms
- Two air-conditioned and fan cooled rooms
- Gladak 1 connects to the master suite and has a queen-size daybed
- Gladak 2 has a single daybed but can be set up with a double bed (extra charge)
- Gladak 1 features an ensuite with a deep rectangular volcanic stone bathtub while Gladak 2 has a rain shower.
- Both lead onto beautiful lawns that are bordered by tropical gardens
- Two air-conditioned and fan cooled contemporary bedrooms
- King-size four-poster netted beds
- Walk-in wardrobes
- Private ensuite bathrooms with a round travertine tubs
- Large picture windows looking onto the garden
- Each has a sitting area
- The ground floor bedroom has a garden terrace
- Two rooms furnished with king-size four-poster beds
- Air-conditioned and fan-cooled
- Hip stylish interiors with a chilled vibe
- A sofa in each room
- Ensuite bathroooms with round tubs, showers and internal gardens with flowering tropical plants
- Dressing rooms
A short stroll from the villa brings you to the glittering black sands of Pererenan beach, and it’s famous surf breaks. Visitors to this area will meet locals and be blessed with an insight into the extraordinary religious lifestyle of the Balinese. Echo Beach with its casual dining scene and cool surfside restaurants is just a short walk along the sand. Just ten kilometres away is the famed Tanah Lot sea temple. The fabulous international dining choices and irresistible shops of Seminyak are just 12 kilometres away.
Things to doVilla Hansa is fabulously located for an exciting range of activities to suit all ages and tastes. Chat with the villa manager, who lives locally and is happy to offer suggestions and share his insights about the local places of interest and Balinese culture. You may find yourself invited to a unique and unforgettable Balinese Hindu ceremony.
Meanwhile, here are a few suggestions to get your vacation started. The villa manager will happily arrange to transport and specialist tours too.
- Learn to surf at Echo Beach or Batu Bolong.
- Spend a lazy afternoon at the hip Old Man’s beach bar on Batu Bolong, where local hero DJ’s spin their stuff. It’s great for kids with table tennis and other games.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
- On Canggu Beach, be sure to visit mystical Hotel Tugu Bali. Bali’s first museum/hotel is studded with priceless Indonesian artworks and antiques and its award-winning spa offers age-old Eastern therapies. If you’re planning a honeymoon, this makes a wonderful first night venue before continuing on with your villa stay.
- While in Bedugul visit the UNESCO listed rice terraces of Jati Luwih and beautiful water temple of Pure Ulun Danau Bratan.
- Feed rescued Sumatran elephants at the superb Elephant Safari Park in the lush mountains of Taro.
- Make the de rigueur pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s biggest tourist magnets. Perched high on a craggy, wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savoured at sunset; be sure to receive a blessing from the Hindu priests.
- Gallop along the beach, or trek through the rice fields and villages of Canggu with Kuda P, a well-established, Australian-owned and operated horse riding stables, catering to all ages and abilities.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions