The Baganding Villa
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Ideally located just moments away from Seminyak’s sought-after beaches, restaurants, boutiques and spas, The Baganding Villa, which means ‘a home of the source of blessing’, offers a luxurious stay for family and friends amidst tranquil Balinese gardens.
This spacious four-bedroom villa tastefully balances opulence and comfort, and can accommodate up to eight guests. The villa’s elegant three-storey architectural design blends beautifully with the natural environment, and the combination of indoor and outdoor living areas provide a peaceful retreat for guests looking to unwind in style. Every room is accented with oriental rugs that complement the antiques and adornments collected by the owner from across the Indonesian archipelago. Outside, a 12-metre swimming pool, bordered by a cushioned bale and furnished sun deck rests in the lush tropical gardens.
Four large bedrooms are elegantly furnished and presented in a palette of soothing ambiance-enhancing hues. Each features a delightful Balinese-style ensuite bathroom. Three bedrooms are situated in the main villa; the fourth oozes charm and occupies a traditional lumbung-style building at the villa’s entrance.
And the icing on the cake? The Baganding Villa boasts an idyllic part-enclosed rooftop bar and terrace with stunning views. It’s the perfect place to settle with a glass of wine and savour the serene sound of waves breaking on the not-too-distant shore.
A friendly but professional staff, comprising a villa manager, personal chef, housemaids and security guard will welcome you at the villa and tailor their service to meet your needs.
Lush Balinese garden
Third-storey rooftop bar terrace
Large ensuite bedrooms
Unique artwork and antiques
Superb service and cooking
"We have had such a lovely stay at the villa, it's actually too short. Very helpful and friendly staff who all took great care of us. The location of the villa is perfect to dip into the hustle and bustle but also peaceful when wanting to enjoy the pool, thank you for your help."
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 04-Sep-2018.
Features and amenities
- Spacious, well lit dining area seating 8-10 guests
- Comfortable air-conditioned living room with upright piano and tasteful furnishings
- Media/reading room
- Modern, well-equipped guest kitchen
- Rooftop bar with covered lounge area and outdoor dining for 6-8
- Large verandas with dining space for 6-8 guests and lounge area
- Poolside bale for shaded relaxation and massage treatments
- 12-metre pool with shallow end for children
- Timber pool deck with umbrellas and sun loungers
- Private tropical garden with fountains and stylish night-time lighting
- Enclosed parking for two vehicles
- Large air-conditioned ground-floor room with king-size bed and traditional hand-carved headboard
- Access to veranda through sliding glass doors
- Recessed lighting, decorative lamps, additional seating and 42-inch HD satellite television
- Ensuite terrazzo bathroom with built-in tub, his and hers sinks and tropical shower with skylight
- Spacious walk-in closet
Guest Bedroom 1
- Large air-conditioned first-floor room with king-size bed, vaulted alang-alang ceiling, additional seating and access to balcony
- 42-inch HD satellite television
- Granite and natural stone bathroom with outdoor shower
- Large walk-in closet
Guest Bedroom 2
- Large air-conditioned room with twin beds
- Access to balcony
- 38-inch HD satellite television
- Walk-in closet
- Marble bathroom with shower
- Charming air-conditioned guestroom with queen-size bed, wardrobe and calm lighting
- Terrazzo bathroom with open-air shower
Location! Location! Location! Not only is The Baganding Villa just a stone’s throw from the sweeping sands of Seminyak Beach, but it’s also within walking distance of some of Bali’s most popular attractions. Ku De Ta, Mrs. Sippy and Potato Head beach clubs are just around the corner, as are the trendy boutiques of Oberoi and Petitenget – perfect for when you need to run back to the villa to drop off a few shopping bags!
Things to do
Your villa manager will be able to recommend plenty of attractions and things to do beyond the villa walls, and will assist with reservations and transport arrangements. The staff will also be happy to share their local knowledge about Seminyak and the surrounding region.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied things to do within reach of the villa.
- Stroll through Bali’s cosmopolitan enclave and enjoy the countless chic boutiques carrying all of the latest fashion trends, or indulge in a delicious meal at any one of the fine dining, mid-range or cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants. Shop-a-holics and gastronomists alike will love Baganding’s close access to Seminyak’s best shopping and dining venues, such as: By the Sea, Bamboo Blonde, Ku De Ta, Merah Putih, Sardine and Metis.
- The sands of Seminyak’s Petitenget Beach stretch all the way to Kuta in the south, and Canggu in the north. The beach is popular with locals and tourists alike, but is not safe for swimming in most sections. Nevertheless, it is a great spot for early morning runs along the water’s edge, romantic evening walks with that special someone or sunset cocktails at one of the many beachside bars.
- Echo beach offers a range of beachside cafes with amazing sunset views. It is renowned for its exposure to ocean swells and rip currents and is not suitable for swimming, yet offers an amazing experience for those who enjoy surfing. Nearby is the beautifully eclectic beachside restaurant, La Laguna that offers unique alfresco dining options, serving up a delicious mix of dishes including Moroccan tagines and Spanish tapas with a variety of wines and cocktails to match. Another option is Hotel Tugu -- a stylishly designed boutique hotel with magnificent sunset views and mouth-watering cocktails.
- About 17km to the north is the scenic Tanah Lot temple with breathtaking views of the sea. During peak season, there are numerous tourists from around the world, so an early start is recommended for those who want to experience the true power of the place, capture some stunning photographs and perhaps attend an offering ceremony.
- The unbelievably charming Tabanan regency with its terraced rice fields, volcanic mountains and lush black-sand beaches is about an hour’s drive to the west, and offers a unique look into the ‘real’ Bali. Scattered throughout are vibrant local villages and lively fishing communities. Explore further north to the refreshingly cool mountain town of Bedugal where much of the island’s crops are grown, and don’t forget to visit one of Bali’s most important temples, Pura Ulun Danu on Lake Bratan.
- The thrilling Waterbom amusement park in Kuta is a favored attraction for the young and young at heart. Boasting 16 heart pounding water slides over 3.8 hectares of land; it is no wonder that it’s rated number two in the world and number one in Asia by Tripadvisor, 2016. Just remember to go early in order to beat the crowds.
- Should the sky decide to open up, try the mentally thrilling Escape Room in Seminyak. This unique form of entertainment includes challenging puzzles and imaginary scenarios that are sure to stimulate minds and earn a few laughs. Remember to make a reservation, and be sure to arrive with a group of 2-6 people.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions