Majapahit Beach VillasUp to 10 Bedroom Villa, Sanur-Ketewel, Bali, Indonesia
from USD 650 ++ per night
Majapahit Beach Villas is a collection of three stunning villas near Sanur, overlooking the ocean and distant island of Nusa Penida. The villas offer everything from a romantic one-bedroom beachfront haven to a luxurious 10-bedroom group getaway, and can sleep up to 20 adults and six children. Similar in layout and design, the three villas are connected via a pathway that leads to the beach, and between them offer plenty of indoor and outdoor lounging space, dining areas, relaxation balés, three swimming pools, and lush foliage-fringed lawns. A fabulous wedding and events venue, the villas suit groups of friends and families looking for serenity on Bali’s quieter south-east coast.
The Majapahit Beach Villas blend contemporary style with modern comfort, and design elements with traditional artistry and symbolism. Offering five-star service and a superb coastal setting, each of the three villas has its own swimming pool set in a walled garden. Whilst four-bedroomed Villa Maya is located right beside the sea, three-bedroomed villas Raj and Nataraj are tucked in just behind with blissful sea vistas from the upstairs bedrooms and a shared seaside deck for access to the water’s edge.
The villas are available in any combination from one to 10 bedrooms. Thanks to an ornate, antique wooden jogolo, set in its own garden facing the sea, and private Hindu temple, Majapahit Beach Villas is a much-sought-after wedding venue. Complete with delightful bedroom, living and dining space, a kitchen and an eight-metre private pool, the joglo also makes the ultimate honeymoon suite, while the extensive lawn space and waterfront deck provide the perfect backdrop for the most romantic of nuptials for up to 100 guests .
Located on Pabean Beach, close to Ketewel, a village famed for its Legong dancers, the rural setting is dominated by rice fields, tobacco plantations, papaya, banana and ocean groves. Although the sea is not safe for swimming outside the villa, guests may enjoy snorkelling, fishing and coastal cruising from the villa’s private jukung (traditional boat). For restaurants and shopping, guests may make for Sanur, 13km away, or venture to romantic Ubud, 19km distant.
Click on these links to find out more about the four-bedroom Villa Maya and the three bedroomed villas, Villa Nataraj and Villa Raj , of visit the Majapahit Beach Villas website to see which combination of villas and rooms will work best for you.
- A private pathway leads to the beach and links the villas together via individual garden gates.
- Fan-cooled living and dining areas open up to the garden and pool
- Living areas equipped with satellite-channel TVs, DVD/CD players, music systems and comfy sofas
- Stylish interiors feature artwork, antique carvings and ornate doors
- Opulent sunken jacuzzis-for-two extend into the main living spaces
- Villa Maya has a separate dining area, as well as an open-sided garden pavilion with lanterns, a large cushioned daybed and a dining table
- Three swimming pools, outdoor showers, sun loungers and sunbrellas, plus an additional plunge pool in the one-bedroom joglo
- Relaxation pavilions and open-sided massage balés hung with billowing white drapes
- A private Hindu temple and furnished seaside decks with steps leading down to Pabean’s black sand beach
- Each villa has an upper-floor master suite with king-sized bed, furnished balcony, opulent bathroom and panoramic sea views
- Each villa has two ground-floor guest bedrooms with king-sized beds, open-air bathrooms and private terraces
- Villa Maya includes a romantic, ornately carved joglo house complete with king-sized bedroom, living room, private garden with plunge pool, and waterfront deck with steps down to the beach
- All bedrooms come with air conditioning and ceiling fans, as well as satellite-channel TVs and DVD/CD players
Majapahit Beach Villas are located at Pabean Beach, near Ketewel, on Bali’s south-east coast. Bounded by the River Wos, rice fields, tobacco plantations, papaya, banana and coconut groves, the area is blessed with spectacular views extending across the ocean towards the beaches of Sanur and Nusa Dua, the islands of Lembongan, Ceningan and Penida, and the mountains of East Bali. The glistening black sands along this stretch of coastline are popular with surfers and beachcombers.
There are plenty of local warungs (eateries), and international restaurants and shops galore can be found just 11km away in Sanur. The villas are only a scenic 19km from Ubud, Bali’s cultural capital, and a short drive from the villages of Mas, Sukawati, Batubulan and Batuan, famous for their traditional handcrafts and fascinating to visit.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online