Set at the end of a palm-tree-lined avenue in an enclave of luxury private properties, Lakshmi Villas provides a peaceful hideaway in the heart of Seminyak; a district famed for its golden sandy beach, world-class restaurants, trendy bars and designer boutiques. This complex of four self-contained villas offers a total of seven bedrooms. Each has its own private swimming pool framed by tropical flowers and trees. Individually, the villas are ideal for couples and small families, but when booked together are superb for larger groups.
Lakshmi Villas comprises three two-bedroomed villas and a one-bedroomed villa, each retaining its own privacy while being conveniently close to its neighbour. While all the villas have their own entrances, one-bedroom Villa Solo also connects with two-bedroomed Villa Kawi via a gateway between their gardens.
The villas are built to a stylish tropical design incorporating open-plan living areas, spacious bedrooms and private swimming pools fringed by lush gardens. Their contemporary interiors brandish minimal adornments, select antiques and local artwork.
An experienced staff team, including a manager and villa attendants, provides a discreet professional service. Each of the villas has a well-equipped guest kitchen, and a private chef prepares dishes from the main kitchen according to an extensive a la carte menu of western and Asian dishes. Lakshmi’s chef will also accommodate special requests – from kid’s meals to four-course feasts and poolside barbecues.
Whether you prefer to wander down to the world-renowned dining venues of ‘Eat Street,’ seek out the region’s best boutiques, lounge on the beach, or sip cocktails at sunset, the opportunities that come with a stay at Lakshmi Villas are endless.
Click on these links to find out more about two-bedroomed Villa Kawi, Villa Toba and Villa Ubud, and the more romantic one-bedroomed Villa Solo, or visit the Lakshmi Villas website to find out how the villas can be combine to suit your holiday needs.
- The villas neighbour one another, and villas Kawi and Solo also connect directly via a garden door.
- Rental options range from one to seven bedrooms.
- Each villa has an open-sided pavilion incorporating fan-cooled sitting and dining areas beneath a soaring roof, overlooking the swimming pool.
- Pavilions also feature an integrated kitchen equipped with a two-burner gas hob, fridge and microwave.
- Villa Ubud additionally has a breezy upstairs sunset lounge open on two sides and furnished with a large daybed.
- Swimming pools fed by pairs of ‘barong’-head waterspouts.
- Pool decks topped with sun loungers and sunshades.
- Small walled tropical gardens with frangipani, palms and flowering plants.
- All bedrooms apart from the first-floor master bedroom in Villa Ubud are located at ground level.
- Bathrooms are semi open-air, with walk-in rain showers, bathtubs and tiny walled gardens planted with palms.
- Bedrooms are air conditioned and equipped with flat-screen TVs and DVD/CD players.
Lakshmi Villas is nestled within the luxurious and secure Laksmana complex in Seminyak’s popular beach district of Petitenget. A short walk will bring you to several nice coffee shops, boutiques and mid-range eateries, while five-star hotels with fine-dining restaurants line the opposite side of the road. Petitenget Beach (and temple) are just 500m away. Here you will also find La Lucciola – great cocktails, food and sunset views. Be sure to check out Bodyworks Spa too. A whole slew of excellent restaurants and nightspots can be found within two kilometres of the villas in either direction. Taxis are reliable, cheap and plentiful.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online