The Indah Manis complex offers six luxurious bedrooms across two self-contained villas, one of which is a romantic one-bedroom hideaway. In total, the complex can sleep up to 12 adults and four children, and comprises two swimming pools, a gym, a spa and an air-conditioned media room. The villas connect via a garden gate and this setup suits groups of friends as well as families travelling with independent couples.
Villa Indah Manis is the larger of the two villas and is home to five bedrooms distributed across a series of charming pavilions, whilst the more intimate honeymoon-styled Bulan Madu has just one bedroom. Combined, the complex offers plenty of space for guests to either socialise together or find their own area to relax independently.
Lush lawns, multi-level living and dining space and breathtaking views make the Indah Manis complex a fabulous events venue. Couples getting married in Bali may appreciate the set up of this villa complex as they can indulge in the privacy and romance of the one-bedroom villa whilst still being close to family and friends staying next door. The complex also suits up to three families holidaying together, and the villa’s generous collection of indoor and outdoor games and activities promise to keep all members of the family entertained.
Perched on the side of a hill overlooking a wide panorama of Bali coastline, sea and sky, the Indah Manis complex is tranquil, indulgent and secluded. Bedrooms are elegantly furnished and enjoy views of the garden or ocean. The villa is staffed by an experienced team including a gourmet chef, and a car and driver may be booked (extra charge applies) to whisk you to Bali’s best restaurants, bars, boutiques and beaches, including nearby surfing hotspots Balangan, Dreamland, Bingin and Padang Padang.
- The two villas connect via an antique Balinese doorway between the two gardens, and share a driveway and parking area
- Open-sided living and dining areas seating up to 10
- Media room with home theatre, comfy sofas, extensive entertainment library, games and books
- Semi-open games room complete with pool table and daybed
- Well-equipped fitness room
- Spa room with attached bathroom
- One 16-metre infinity pool with shallow children’s area, plus a 6-metre plunge pool at Bulan Madu
- Pool decks with sun loungers and parasols
- Relaxation balés in lush tropical gardens
- Thatched poolside bar cabana
- Alfresco wining and dining areas
- One of the king bedrooms in Villa Indah Manis is attached to a suite with a daybed that can be made into twins or a king bed to sleep two additional kids
- One of the guestrooms in Villa Indah Manis has 2 sofa beds that can sleep 2 more kids
- Villa Indah Manis’ lower ground floor twin bedroom is next to the media and games rooms, and is ideal for independent teens
- Some bedrooms are equipped with satellite TVs
- All rooms are air-conditioned and have ceiling fans
- Ensuite bathrooms with rain showers; some also have alfresco showers and bathtubs
The Indah Manis Complex is located far from the madding crowd, a couple of kilometres from the ocean in a rural area of Bali’s beautiful and rugged Bukit Peninsula. Amenities within walking distance of the villas are few; limited to the tiny village of Pecatu, thus the services of a car and driver are essential for guests wishing to explore. Some of Bali’s best beaches are easily reached by car, as are some great restaurants, cultural activities, shops, cafes and golf courses.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online