Eshara Villas is a complex of three interconnecting self-contained villas at the very heart of fashionable Seminyak, within trotting distance of Bali’s best restaurants, shops, bars, spas and sunset-facing Petitenget Beach. The villas are indulgent and decadently designed, and together they offer a total of eight bedrooms that sleep up to 16 adults. The complex shares three swimming pools, stylish living and dining areas with integrated kitchens, and lush walled gardens with emerald-green coconut palm-shaded lawns and furnished decks.
This trio of chic fully equipped villas is superb for multigenerational groups and families; sliding panels between the villas’ gardens can be opened widely for convivial occasions. The complex’s two three-bedroomed villas and one two-bedroomed villa may be booked individually or in combination with one another, and together they are incredibly spacious and offer multiple facilities.
The villas share a similar design, and are characterised by soaring roofs and an abundance of glass. Interiors are colourful, eclectic and sumptuous – the epitome of sleek designer-chic and pared-back luxe. Bedrooms continue the cool and contemporary concept, presenting luxurious beds, private dressing areas and wall-mounted TVs. Outside, lush walled gardens reveal generous pools, lawns and furnished alfresco decks.
Comfort, slick service and up-to-the-minute facilities are par for the course at this exclusive Seminyak retreat. Personal butlers, an in-house chef, modern audio-visual equipment and iPod docks, in-villa spa treatments (on request), complimentary WiFi, and a menu of tasty Asian and western cuisine will entice guests with an engaging blend of sensual delights.
Click on these links to find out more about the individual villas: three-bedroomed villas Eshara I and Eshara III, and the two-bedroomed Eshara II, or visit the Eshara Villas website to see how these three stylish properties can be combined to meet your holiday requirements.
- The villas are connected by large sliding panels in their garden walls.
- 3-bedroom Eshara I can connect with 2-bedroom Eshara II to provide a 5-bedroom option
- 2-bedroom Eshara II can connect with either 3-bedroom Eshara I or 3-bedroom Eshara III to provide a 5-bedroom option
- All 3 villas can connect together to provide an 8-bedroom option.
- Spacious, elegantly furnished open-plan living and dining rooms with comfy sofas, dining tables, soaring ceilings and glass sliding doors
- Open-plan kitchens equipped for guests’ use
- Living and dining areas are cooled by ceiling fans.
- Swimming pools edged by wooden decks topped with sun loungers, sofas and sunshades
- Tropical gardens with coconut palms, frangipani and flowering plants
- Large cushioned relaxation pavilion in the gardens of Eshara III.
- Five king-bedded rooms and three twin bedrooms (convertible to kings), all with ensuite bathrooms
- One master bedroom in each villa with glass sliding doors, high ceilings and bathroom with tubs and both indoor and outdoor showers
- Guest bedrooms have spacious ensuite bathrooms with indoor and outdoor showers (some have tubs) overlooking Zen-like bamboo gardens
- All bedrooms are air conditioned and equipped with wall-mounted TVs
Hidden down a quiet lane, equidistant from Seminyak’s famous ‘Eat Street’ and the expansive Petitenget Beach, Eshara Villas is just 300-metres away from a staggering array of hedonistic pleasures – from designer boutiques and day spas to beach bars, fine dining restaurants, cheap and cheerful cafes, and pulsating nightspots. Taxis continually cruise along the main thoroughfare, which is also where guests will find two tourist markets selling leisurewear, bags and accessories, a pedestrianised shopping centre, ATMs, a deli, and several convenience stores.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online