Hidden from view along a quiet side street, equidistant from Seminyak's buzzy boutique-and-restaurant-packed 'Eat Street' and the expansive Petitenget Beach, is the city-slick, three-bedroom Villa Eshara III.
This single-storey property is totally private and self-contained with its own entrance, a living and dining room with open-plan kitchenette, a flat-lawned garden and a 12-metre swimming pool complemented by a timber deck and a deeply cushioned relaxation pavilion.
In this hip and happy haven, guests will find a serious serving of decadent flair. Although the architectural materials are natural and neutral, characterised by soaring roofs and an abundance of glass, the décor and furnishings are colourful, eclectic and sumptuous. From the shimmering glass lamps illuminating the large dining table for 10, to the ethnic artefacts that convey a sense of place, Villa Eshara III's interiors are the epitome of sleek designer-chic and pared-back luxe.
Bedrooms continue the cool and contemporary concept, presenting king-size beds, funky lamps, dressing areas and wall-mounted TVs. Light bounces from the mirrored walls of the marble-enhanced bathrooms, which are fitted with walk-in rain showers, while the master beckons with an oversized soaking-tub and an additional outdoor shower.
Comfort, slick service and up-to-the-minute facilities are par for the course at this private pleasure pad. Personal butlers, an in-house chef, modern audio-visual equipment and iPod docks, in-villa spa treatments, complimentary WiFi, and a menu of tasty Asian and European cuisine will entice guests with an engaging blend of sensual delights.
Finally, large groups will be happy to learn that Eshara III is one of a group of three villas that can be mixed, matched, united or divided to provide anything from a two-bedroom to an eight-bedroom renting option, all connected by an innovative system of retractable garden walls.
- Elegantly finished living and dining with marble floors and native Indonesian timbers
- Furnished with a huge L-shaped sofa and a dining table for 10
- Vast sliding glass doors and high-pitched ceilings bathe the room in natural light
- Open-plan kitchen equipped for guest use
- 10-metre swimming pool with wooden deck topped with loungers and sofas
- Large, cushioned relaxation pavilion
- Tropical garden with coconut palms, frangipanis and flowering plants
- King-bedded master suite can be accessed from both the living room and the pool deck.
- Pitched roof and hardwood floors create natural ambiance
- Marble ensuite bathroom with river-rock soaking tub and outdoor shower
GUESTROOMS ONE AND TWO
- Guestrooms One and Two look out over the garden and pool
- One guestroom is furnished with a king bed and the other with twin beds that can be combined to make a king
- Sliding doors, hardwood floors and high ceilings create bright, airy ambiance
- Spacious ensuite bathrooms overlook Zen-like bamboo gardens from their shower stalls
Hidden down a quiet lane, equidistant from Seminyak’s famous ‘Eat Street’ and the expansive Petitenget Beach, Villa Eshara is just 300 metres away from a staggering array of hedonistic pleasures. From designer boutiques and day spas to beach bars, fine dining restaurants, cheap and cheerful cafes, and pulsating nightspots, good times are never much more than a moment away. Taxis continually cruise along the main thoroughfare, which is also where guests will find two tourist markets selling leisurewear, bags and accessories, a pedestrianised shopping centre, ATMs, a deli, and several convenience stores.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online
JULIE P, UNITED STATES