Hidden from view along a quiet side street, equidistant from Seminyak's buzzy boutique-and-restaurant-packed 'Eat Street' and the expansive Petitenget Beach, is the city-slick, two-bedroom Villa Eshara II.
This single-storey property is totally private and self-contained with its own entrance, a living and dining room with open-plan kitchenette, a flat-lawned garden and 7-metre swimming pool flanked by a timber deck and four palm trees.
In this hip and happy haven in the heart of Seminyak, guests will find a serious serving of decadent flair. Although the architectural materials are natural and neutral – characterised by soaring roofs and an abundance of glass – the villa's décor and furnishings are, eclectic and sumptuous. From the beaten copper lamps that illuminate the solid wood dining table for 10, to sinuous sofas, vivid artwork and ethnic artefacts, Villa Eshara II's interiors are the epitome of sleek designer-chic and pared-back luxe.
Bedrooms continue the cool and contemporary concept, presenting king-size beds, lamps, dressing areas and wall-mounted TVs. Light bounces from the mirrored walls of the marble-enhanced ensuite bathrooms, which are fitted with indoor and outdoor walk-in rain showers, and twin washbowls on marble vanity units.
Comfort, slick service and up-to-the-minute facilities are par for the course at this private pleasure pad. Personal butlers, an in-house chef, modern audio-visual equipment and iPod docks, in-villa spa treatments, complimentary WiFi, and a menu of tasty Asian and European cuisine will entice guests with an engaging blend of sensual delights.
Finally, large groups will be happy to learn that Eshara II is one of a group of three villas that can be mixed, matched, united or divided to provide anything from a two-bedroom to an eight-bedroom renting option, all connected by an innovative system of retractable garden walls.
- Large living and dining space with marble floors, soaring ceiling
- Glass walls on two sides emphasise space and light
- Furnished with a large sofa and a dining table for eight
- Open-plan kitchen equipped for guest use
- 7-metre swimming pool with wooden deck topped with loungers
- Tropical garden with coconut palms, frangipanis and flowering plants
- Accessed from both the living room and the pool deck, the master bedroom is versatile and super-comfortable
- Furnished with a king-size bed, decorated in earthy tones and fitted with hardwood floors
- Ensuite bathroom offers both indoor and outdoor rain showers
- Guestroom One opens onto the pool and garden
- Twin beds can be joined together to make a king
- Ensuite bathroom offers a choice of indoor and outdoor showers
Hidden down a quiet lane, equidistant from Seminyak’s famous ‘Eat Street’ and the expansive Petitenget Beach, Villa Eshara is just 300 metres away from a staggering array of hedonistic pleasures. From designer boutiques and day spas to beach bars, fine dining restaurants, cheap and cheerful cafes, and pulsating nightspots, good times are never much more than a moment away. Taxis continually cruise along the main thoroughfare, which is also where guests will find two tourist markets selling leisurewear, bags and accessories, a pedestrianised shopping centre, ATMs, a deli, and several convenience stores.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online
CATHERINE W, HONG KONG