The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
The Dea Villas Estate is an exclusive, luxurious and very special tropical haven offering four unique residences that can sleep any combination of guests from a couple up to a group of 20+. Each villa has its own character and style, from ultra-contemporary to whimsical heritage chic, and is privately secluded in its own garden with pool and outdoor pergola or balé, yet all link together to make the perfect venue for a wedding, executive retreat, extended family get-together or special interest group.
The estate’s fabulous shared facilities include a private spa, air-conditioned gym and a children’s playground, while a superb staff team are on hand to provide polished service and gourmet meals as and when you wish. Although set among a sea of rice fields, The Dea Villas are only five minutes from Berawa Beach on Bali’s south-west coast and 15 minutes from the buzz of cosmopolitan Seminyak; transport to these or Bali’s many other attractions can be organised via your villa manager at a special daily rate.
Bedroom options range in number from 12 (when all four villas are booked together), to the hopelessly romantic, one-bedroomed, Villa Radha – and almost any number in between.
Click on these links to find out more about the four glorious residences that make up the Dea Villas Estate: four-bedroom villas Sarasvati and Sati, three-bedroom Villa Amy and the hopelessly romantic one-bedroomed hideaway Villa Radha, or visit the Dea Villas website to see how the villas can be combined and connected to meet your personal holiday or event requirements.
Attention to detail in every single thing
Elegantly and expensively furnished
Seriously superb service
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 02-Aug-2018.
Features and amenities
- The Dea Villas are connected by traditional Balinese doors in their walled gardens.
- 4 bedroom Villa Sarasvati connects with 4-bedroom villa Sati, and with 1-bedroom Villa Radha.
- 1 bedroom Villa Radha connects with 4 bedroom villas Sarasvati and Sati.
- 3 bedroom Villa Amy connects with 4 bedroom villas Sati and Sarasvati via the Dea Villas Spa.
- Sitting and dining spaces vary from villa to villa, ranging from Villa Radha’s cosy studio set-up to the larger villas’ spacious lounge and dining areas.
- Villa Sarasvati includes well-equipped TV rooms.
- All villas feature guest kitchens or kitchenettes. Professional staff kitchens are tucked out of site.
- All villas feature private pools and furnished sun decks set within tropical private gardens.
- Shady relaxation spots include rustic thatched bales and rice barns, swing seats on breezy terraces, sofa seating below flower-covered pergolas and decadent alfresco bath tubs.
- All bedrooms at Dea Villas are equipped with TVs, DVD players and iPod Docks.
- All are air-conditioned and have private gardens, terraces or verandas.
- ll bedrooms are ensuite, with either indoor/outdoor garden bathrooms or indoor bathrooms overlooking private walled gardens.
- Villa Sarasvati has 2 x king-bedded rooms and 2 x twin bedded rooms that convert to kings; all bedrooms in this villa features daybeds that can sleep an extra guest.
- Villa Sati comprises 1 x king-bedded room and 3 x twin bedded rooms that convert to kings; all 4 rooms feature daybeds that can sleep an extra guest.
- Villa Amy comprises 2 x king-bedded rooms (1 with an additional daybed) and 1 x twin room.
- Villa Radha is furnished with 1 x king-size bed.
Dea Villas is located on a quiet side road in Berawa close to Canggu. Dotted among the rice fields are luxury villas, local communities and an increasing number of restaurants and spas. Berawa Beach is less than a kilometre away. Only ten-minutes away are the famed restaurants, bars and boutiques of Seminyak. This rural, close-to-the-beach setting, with easy access to Seminyak, gives guests the best of both worlds and no shortage of things to do.
Things to do
Dea Villas’ manager and supervisors will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the other villa staff about the local area too. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages by bicycle; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
- Sports enthusiasts should head to Bali’s prestigious Canggu Club, with its state-of-the-art gym and tennis and squash courts. Round off your workouts with some fine international dining, then stock up on gourmet goodies at the nearby Deli.
- Visit the mystical Hotel Tugu (Bali’s first museum-hotel) studded with priceless Indonesian artworks and antiques; its award-winning spa offers age-old Eastern therapies. If you’re planning a honeymoon, Hotel Tugu makes a wonderful first night venue. The hotel’s restaurants offer authentic Chinese and Indonesian fine dining, as well as an international menu, in a variety of unique settings. At the rustic Waroeng Tugu you can taste the traditional Javanese and Balinese cuisine of bygone centuries.
- Dea Villas is not far from the famous temple at Tanah Lot (14km), although in peak season a few too many tourists may transform a sunset visit into more of a heaving photo opportunity than a moving experience. Visiting early in the morning (8-9am) provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, Mama San, La Lucciola, Sardine and Métis.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Explore Bali’s backroads, lakes, volcanoes, forests and beaches on the back of a Harley Davidson bike with Island Biker Tours. Full day Harley tours, customised tours or shorter joy rides can all be accommodated.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions