The Dea Villas Estate is an exclusive, luxurious and very special tropical haven offering four unique residences that can sleep any combination of guests from a couple up to a group of 20+. Each villa has its own character and style, from ultra-contemporary to whimsical heritage chic, and is privately secluded in its own garden with pool and outdoor pergola or balé, yet all link together to make the perfect venue for a wedding, executive retreat, extended family get-together or special interest group.
The estate’s fabulous shared facilities include a private spa, air-conditioned gym and a children’s playground, while a superb staff team are on hand to provide polished service and gourmet meals as and when you wish. Although set among a sea of rice fields, The Dea Villas are only five minutes from Berawa Beach on Bali’s south-west coast and 15 minutes from the buzz of cosmopolitan Seminyak; transport to these or Bali’s many other attractions can be organised via your villa manager at a special daily rate.
Bedroom options range in number from 12 (when all four villas are booked together), to the hopelessly romantic, one-bedroomed, Villa Radha – and almost any number in between.
Click on these links to find out more about the four glorious residences that make up the Dea Villas Estate: four-bedroom villas Sarasvati and Sati, three-bedroom Villa Amy and the hopelessly romantic one-bedroomed hideaway Villa Radha, or visit the Dea Villas website to see how the villas can be combined and connected to meet your personal holiday or event requirements.
- The Dea Villas are connected by traditional Balinese doors in their walled gardens.
- 4 bedroom Villa Sarasvati connects with 4-bedroom villa Sati, and with 1-bedroom Villa Radha.
- 1 bedroom Villa Radha connects with 4 bedroom villas Sarasvati and Sati.
- 3 bedroom Villa Amy connects with 4 bedroom villas Sati and Sarasvati via the Dea Villas Spa.
- Sitting and dining spaces vary from villa to villa, ranging from Villa Radha’s cosy studio set-up to the larger villas’ spacious lounge and dining areas.
- Villa Sarasvati includes well-equipped TV rooms.
- All villas feature guest kitchens or kitchenettes. Professional staff kitchens are tucked out of site.
- All villas feature private pools and furnished sun decks set within tropical private gardens.
- Shady relaxation spots include rustic thatched bales and rice barns, swing seats on breezy terraces, sofa seating below flower-covered pergolas and decadent alfresco bath tubs.
- All are air-conditioned and have private gardens, terraces or verandas.
- All bedrooms are ensuite, with either indoor/outdoor garden bathrooms or indoor bathrooms overlooking private walled gardens.
- Villa Sarasvati has 2 x king-bedded rooms and 2 x twin bedded rooms that convert to kings; all bedrooms in this villa features daybeds that can sleep an extra guest.
- Villa Sati comprises 1 x king-bedded room and 3 x twin bedded rooms that convert to kings; all 4 rooms feature daybeds that can sleep an extra guest.
- Villa Amy comprises 2 x king-bedded rooms (1 with an additional daybed) and 1 x twin room.
- Villa Radha is furnished with 1 x king-size bed.
Dea Villas is located on a quiet side road in Berawa close to Canggu. Dotted among the rice fields are luxury villas, local communities and an increasing number of restaurants and spas. Berawa Beach is less than a kilometre away. Only ten-minutes away are the famed restaurants, bars and boutiques of Seminyak. This rural, close-to-the-beach setting, with easy access to Seminyak, gives guests the best of both worlds and no shortage of things to do.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online