The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
Cosmopolitan Casa Brio, lies hidden down a quiet street in the heart of trendy Seminyak. This stunning four-bedroom villa is surrounded by lush tropical gardens, offering guests a peaceful hideaway from the hustle and bustle of Bali’s most glamorous neighbourhood, yet is walking distance of the best that Bali has to offer. Gastronomic delights, stylish bars, hip cafés, chic shopping, heavenly spas, expansive beaches and world-class surf breaks are at your fingertips.
Casa Brio is a wonderfully spacious and light-filled villa exuding contemporary elegance with clean lines, tasteful neutral tones, and built using the finest materials. While Italian in style, Casa Brio is truly Balinese in its essence. Set within a lush tropical garden fringed with palms, frangipanis and orchids the villa has been designed to take advantage of its exotic location and offers bountiful spaces in which to relax. Whether it’s luxuriating in the 21m pool, reading under a shady umbrella or unwinding with a traditional Balinese massage in the gazebo or bale, Casa Brio has something for everyone. With a team of charming and professional staff who will arrange sunset cocktails on the rooftop terrace, indulgent dinners in the semi-alfresco dining pavilion, and cater to your every whim, Casa Brio ensures all your holiday wishes are met.
Casa Brio is the perfect choice for families or groups of friends wanting to get together in tasteful surroundings; a place that’s ideally located to take advantage of everything that sophisticated Bali has to offer, or a place to simply relax and unwind.
Classy, comfortable furniture
Great Petitenget location
"What a wonderful place. The villa is fabulous, the weather has been fantastic but the best aspect of all has been the wonderful charming people who looked after us so well. We will certainly come to Bali again, now that we know what a wonderful place it is. Such of relaxing haven to come back to after a day in the heat. Your staff are such a beautiful group of caring and welcoming people. They have catered to our every need. Loved our stay here. We would definitely recommend Casa Brio to friends and family for a very relaxing gateway."
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 05-May-2018.
Features and amenities
- Enormous open-sided lounge, dining and bar/lounge area with a mixture of rattan and fabric lounges
- Ten-seat formal dining table
- Fully equipped separate kitchen
- Entertainment room with satellite TV/DVD, library, desk and sofas
- Blend of open-air living and air-conditioned comfort
- 21m swimming pool
- Cushioned gazebo
- Large timber deck with six sun loungers and umbrellas
- Various outdoor relaxation spaces
- Manicured lawns perfect for a garden party or BBQ
- Large rooftop terrace with ten-seater table
- Two spacious king-bed suites situated on the ground and first floor
- One opens onto garden and pool while the other opens onto a shaded balcony and beautiful views across Seminyak
- Large ensuites with elegant stone flooring, twin sinks, rain showers and tubs (ground floor bathroom is surrounded by tropical gardens)
- Air-conditioned and fitted with desks and TV/DVD
- Two twin-bed suites situated on the ground and first floor
- Both can be configured as king-sized bedrooms
- Rooms lie adjacent to the two master bedrooms making them perfect for families sharing
- Upstairs guest room has a covered balcony
- Ensuite bathrooms with stone sinks, rain showers and bathtub
- The entertainment room can also be converted into a fifth bedroom if required
Ideally positioned to offer tropical tranquillity, beach fun and sophisticated shopping and dining choices, Casa Brio’s location is every holidaymaker’s dream.
The villa is within walking distance of many of Bali’s iconic restaurants and bars, including Potato Head Beach Club, Ku de Ta, Sarong and Métis. Guests will delight in the variety of spas virtually on Casa Brio’s doorstep, and the abundance of fabulous boutiques offering everything from clothing to jewellery to home wares. The ocean is just a five-minute walk away and surfers will love the breaks on nearby Canggu Beach. If that’s all too energetic then simply take a sunset stroll to one of the many beach bars and feel sand between your toes.
Things to do
Your villa manager will have a wealth of information about places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do ask the staff about the area too; most will live nearby and can give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of local Bali life.
In the meantime, here’s a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of Casa Brio
- Grab your bucket and spade (or walking shoes) and head to Petitenget Beach, whose sands stretch north towards Canggu and south to Kuta.
- Visit the famous sea temple at Tanah Lot (16km). Although renowned for its sunset vistas, going early in the morning provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed, apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach (7km) where a number of cafés offer good sunset views and cold beer. Nearby, the museum-like Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel a few kilometres from Echo Beach is well worth dropping into for an aperitif too. Note that the beach along this section of the coast is dark volcanic sand and the waters are better suited to surfing than swimming.
- Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave, is at your doorstep and you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques and international restaurants and bars including, Potato Head Beach Club, La Lucciola and Bali’s infamously trendy Ku Dé Ta. For furniture, antiques and homeware stores go for a wander around the streets of nearby Kerobokan.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan Regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Get up to some monkey business at Bali Treetop Adventure Park (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from 2 to 20 metres, challenge all ages and skill levels via suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes.
- Surfs Up! The Island of Bali is world renowned for year-round surfing. Warm seas, relatively uncrowded beaches with reef breaks and suitability for all levels of experience, deem Bali a world-renowned surfing destination. The beaches of Canggu (3km) are known for their world-class surf breaks, offering exposed reef breaks with consistent surf. May through to October (dry season) is the favoured time for waves.
- If you are a bold and brave bargain hunter, a spree within the heart of Bali’s bustling provincial capital is an exciting and rewarding experience. Visit the vibrant Denpasar markets, where everything and anything is available.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions