Villa Canggu North
The villa you chose is no longer available for rental from us but we have a portfolio of Elite Havens in various locations around South East Asia for you to choose from. Alternatively feel free to send us an enquiry and it'll be our pleasure to help you find the perfect villa for your next holiday.
A holiday here includes
The contemporary-styled, 2-bedroom Villa Canggu North, complete with 8-metre swimming pool is located just 100 metres from the beach in the tiny fishing village of Nelayan – literally meaning 'fisherman' – close to Canggu on Bali's south-west coast.
Comprising a delightfully spacious L-shaped living and dining room with an integrated kitchenette for guest use (in addition to the main service kitchen, which is the domain of the chef), the villa is decorated with an exciting collection of colourful paintings, murals and sculptures, including an fascinating futuristic sculpture of a ship suspended from the ceiling. From the living area, floor-to ceiling glass doors slide open to a private swimming pool and sundeck. The two interconnected bedrooms are located upstairs. Each is furnished with a king-size bed that converts to twins, and equipped with audio-visual facilities. Each is adjoined by its own private stylish bathroom with a walk-in rain shower.
The villa is well suited for a group of four friends or a small family, who will be well looked after by a professional team of full-time staff including a manager, butlers, housekeeping, 24-hour security and a private chef.
Canggu is fast evolving into Bali's hippest beachside scene, with a laid-back vibe, numerous eateries, vibrant live music venues, yoga studios, spas and some chic beachwear boutiques all just five minutes' drive from the villa.
Villa Canggu North adjoins the four-bedroom Villa Canggu South, yet can be rented as an independent villa due to the provision of retractable garden walls. If all six bedroom are rented together, the garden walls can be opened to create a luxurious space with two pools, two living and dining rooms and interconnecting doors.
Moments from the beach
Amazing artwork on display
A great staff team
Can easily convert to 6-bed option
"We loved our stay at Villa Canggu North. It was made possible by AMAZING staff who really went above and beyond to make our stay unforgettable. Thank you sooo much for everything - including getting us Babi Guling late at night. Wish you all the best and I am sure we will see you again soon......We will be back!
Real time availability
- Early bird enjoys up to 15% discount when booking 150 days in advance.*
- Last minute bookings enjoy 10% discount when checking in before 31-Aug-2018.
Features and amenities
- Large, air-conditioned living area with comfortable couches, funky lamps, and satellite-channel TV and DVD player
- Dining area with table for 12
- An astonishing collection of artwork, wall murals and a suspended sculpture
- Kitchenette for guest use (there is also a main staff service kitchen)
- Private 8 x 4-metre swimming pool
- Pool deck with sun loungers and umbrellas.
- Two interconnected air-conditioned bedrooms each with king-sized bed that converts to twins, and a satellite-channel TV and DVD player
- Stylish ensuite bathrooms with walk-in rain showers
Villa Canggu sits 100 metres from the beach in a local village neighbourhood. A few hundred metres in either direction along the beach will bring you to a few popular beach bars and small restaurants, especially around sunset time. Check out Old Man’s restaurant, bar and live music venue a short walk up the beach to the north, as well as the well-known Echo Beach for daily barbecues and Sunday-night live music. If you are interested in learning to surf, High Tide Surf School (for kids and adults) is situated just five minutes’ walk up the beach at Batu Bolong. Nelayan Beach immediately in front of the villa is also popular with surfers.
Things to do
Villa Canggu’s manager will have a wealth of information about nearby places of interest and will help arrange transport and make any bookings required. Do also ask the staff about the local area. Many of them live nearby and will be able to give an interesting insight into some of the fascinating aspects of Bali life.
In the meantime, here is a taste of the many and varied activities on offer within reach of the villa.
- Villa Canggu is close to the famous temple at Tanah Lot, although in peak season a few too many tourists may transform a sunset visit into more of a heaving photo opportunity than a moving experience. Visiting early in the morning (8-9am) provides a better idea of the power of the location and the chance to see it undisturbed apart from perhaps an offering ceremony.
- A nice sunset alternative is to head down to Echo Beach where a number of cafes offer good sunset views and cold beer. Note that the beach here is dark sand and the waters are better suited to surfing, having a pronounced swell and rip, rather than children’s swimming. Hotel Tugu, a very stylish and eclectic boutique hotel on the coast, a few minutes closer to the villa, is also a good sunset spot.
- Fashionistas, trendies and shop-a-holics should hot-foot it down to Seminyak, Bali’s most cosmopolitan enclave. Here, you can indulge for hours in the glut of stylish, chic boutiques. There is a wide choice of fine dining, mid range, and cheap ‘n cheerful restaurants in Seminyak too: fine dining venues include Sarong, the famous Ku Dé Ta, Mama San, La Lucciola, Merah Putih, Sardine and Métis.
- Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and black-sand beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu – one of Bali’s most important temples.
- Covering 3.8 hectares of tropical parkland in Kuta, Waterbom Bali has 16 water slides (including The Climax with its 360 degree loop) to entertain the young and the young at heart. A great family day out, but go early to beat the crowds.
- Bali Treetop Adventure Park is near the town of Bedugal in northern central Bali (next to Lake Bratan). Five adventure circuits, with heights ranging from two to 20 metres, challenge all level and ages on suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps and 12 flying foxes.
- Explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. Stop off at a local warung (café) to sample some basic Balinese fare or cool off with a cold drink.
- Have a go at riding the local ponies at Bali Equestrian Center. See the beaches and beautiful landscapes of Bali from a different perspective.
Last viewed villas
Please sign in to add this villas to your Favourite
Create a shortlist of your favourites -
save them for later, make comparisons, and share with travel companions