Blessed with a dazzling rice terrace view, the two-bedroom Villa Penari at Canggu Terrace offers a true escape on the outskirts of the tranquil village of Tiying Tukul in the Canggu district of southwest Bali. Yet, this out of town location is only 6 kilometres from the beach, 11 kilometres from one of the best golf courses in Asia, and 11 kilometres from the shops, restaurants and nightlife of fashionable Seminyak.
This elegant, contemporary-styled house is enhanced with comfortable furnishings, gorgeous artwork and cherished antiques, a swimming pool and a children's pool, plus the inclusive services of personal butlers, a security team and a superb chef offering home cooked western and Asian delights and sumptuous barbecue feasts.
Designed to maximise the natural light, and catch the cool breezes even at the hottest time of year, the multi-levelled, white-walled villa offers a blend of air-conditioned comfort and open-air tropical living, with glass doors that slide open to embrace the ricefield vista, as well as alfresco balcony-terraces for relaxing and daydreaming while surrounded by mesmerising rural beauty.
The villa is ideal for families, groups of friends, or for larger groups when rented in conjunction with one or both of the villas next door – a trio collectively known as Canggu Terrace. The three villas are linked by doors in the garden walls, offering guests the choice of a two, three, five, six or eight-bedroom renting option.
- Tropical-styled dining room with integrated kitchen and table for eight
- Upstairs air-conditioned living room with 42-inch satellite-channel TV, DVD player, iPod dock, and Bose audio system
- Natural breezes flow through sliding glass doors
- Glorious rural views
- Freeform 8-metre swimming pool overflows into shallow kids' pool on lower level
- Stone pool deck furnished with sunloungers and umbrellas
- Lawn on lower level (great for barbeques) with river below and rice terraces beyond
- Positioned poolside and furnished with king bed, built-in wardrobes and dressing table
- Equipped with air-conditioning, 31-inch satellite-channel TV, DVD player, and safe
- Private terrace with magnificent view
- Huge air-conditioned bathroom with freestanding bathtub and walk-in rainshower
- Additional outdoor shower under a pergola roof
- Gorgeous rice terrace view
- 31-inch satellite channel TV, DVD player and safe in each room
- Air-conditioned, ensuite bathrooms with walk-in rainshowers
- King-size or twin-bedded option
- All but one guestroom has private balcony or terrace
- Gorgeous rice terrace views
Canggu Terrace is located in the picturesque rural countryside of its namesake Canggu. In the immediate vicinity a smattering of other villas and residential homes are spaced out along a quiet road that winds between rice fields and villages. A walk or cycle ride around here will grant a taste of genuine Balinese village life. A fifteen-minute drive from the villa takes you to Pererenan's rugged beach – famous among surfers for its powerful breaks – and the more popular Echo Beach, with its string of chilled-out cafés and restaurants. There are no shops nearby apart from a few small local stores selling only the very basics, but Seminyak, with its selection of top Bali restaurants, shops and bars is only a 20-minute drive away.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online
MELISSA M, AUSTRALIA