Luring super-savvy travellers and celebrities alike, The Amilla Villa Estate is the pinnacle of pared-down luxury and privacy. Families and groups of friends looking for an unsurpassed and unforgettable holiday will fall in love with this truly outstanding six-bedroom pad – one of just eight hyper-luxury four-to-eight-bedroom residences on Amilla Fushi, a beautiful coral-rimmed island in the Maldives’ Baa Atoll, a UNESCO World Heritage Biosphere Reserve. This sublime beachfront residence sits on a powdery white-sand beach, with mesmerising sea views from practically every room – a sanctuary for those looking to relax, resource and reconnect. The perfect example of contemporary Asian-style architecture, with thoughtfully curated, exquisitely detailed interiors, its unbelievably elegant living spaces include air-conditioned and outdoor living rooms, multiple dining rooms and bars, sleek kitchens, kids’ media and games rooms with PlayStation 4, and a study complete with iMac and printer. The bedrooms are equally chic, with spacious private balconies and seating areas, stunning bathrooms and a serious amount of wardrobe space. And the leisure facilities are sensational – a giant 20-metre lagoon-style pool with semi-submerged sun lounge and shallow kids’ pool, jacuzzi, high-tech gym, steam room, and spa & massage room. Volleyball and table tennis equipment invite residents to stir from their beachside sunbeds and gently swaying hammocks.
Amilla Fushi translates as ‘my island home’. Here, a Rolls beach buggy and bicycles, pillow menu, and two extensive Providores (grocery) lists – one with complimentary items and the other with luxury items chargeable to guests, help create an at-home feeling. And the charismatic and discreet katheeb (house master) goes above and beyond to ensure residents relish every moment, providing from-the-heart service in true island spirit. (For those travelling with their own entourage, there are staff quarters and a room for security too.)
The Amilla Villa Estate is a world of its own. But if residents can tear themselves away, they can enjoy the island’s astonishing facilities: dine at world-class restaurants; explore the rich underwater world, dip into myriad water sports, join fascinating excursions, sooth their senses at the spa, and take life-changing wellbeing sessions and workshops. There’s also a kids club with day-long activities, and a free babysitting service.
Called “the most idyllic and relaxing place on earth” by supermodel Kate Moss, Amilla can be reached by seaplane direct to the island or a short domestic flight from Male International Airport (and ten minute speedboat ride). Alternatively private yachts are welcome at the resort’s marina.
As well as the 6 Bedroom Amilla Villa Estate, rental options at Amilla include six 4 Bedroom Villa Residences and the largest of the eight rental properties, the 8 Bedroom Great Beach Villa Residence.
WE PAY FOR YOU TO FIND PARADISE – LIMITED TIME
ALL INCLUDED dine in style all day every day in your villa or at any of the resort’s gourmet restaurants
and PAY NOTHING from now – December 19th 2017
Stay anytime from now until 31st March 2017 and enjoy 40% discount*
2017 YOUR CHANCE TO STAY IN THE EXCLUSIVE MALDIVES
All 4 bedroom villa stays from now until 19th December 2017 benefit from
Complimentary 1 way seaplane or domestic flight/speedboat transfer (5+ nights)
Complimentary 2 way seaplane or domestic flight/speedboat transfer (7+ nights)
6 & 8 bedroom stays complimentary 2 way private seaplane charter ( 5+ nights)
*Not valid with any other discounts, or long stay rates
- All living areas air-conditioned, with big beach/sea views.
- Lounge opening onto the pool deck, with 60-inch satellite-channel TV, Marantz multi-zone sound system, and iPad.
- Dining room with table for 10 and well-stocked bar set before two walls of sliding doors onto the pool deck.
- Study with iMac and computer plus a selection of books.
- Teens media room with satellite TV, DVD player, board games.
- Kids games room with TV, DVD player, PlayStation 4 and games.
- Open-plan air-conditioned guest kitchen with breakfast counter – exceptionally well equipped with range cooker, double fridge, wine fridge, Nespresso coffee maker (Chef’s kitchen and staff quarters out of sight).
- Second level hallway seating areas and reading corners.
- Office by entrance for security staff accompanying guests.
- Open-sided beach-edge lounge and bar with elegant sitting area and dining table for 8 and, alongside, beachside table tennis deck.
- 20-metre lagoon-style pool with shallow area and sunken seating.
- Rooftop, ocean vista, AstroTurf sun deck/cocktail lounge with loveseat, bar stools & table, and sun-beds.
- Sunbeds and parasols set on the beach.
- Private balconies with comfy chairs and coffee tables off all bedrooms.
- Four upstairs guest bedroom suites – three with super-king beds, one with twins – and all with balconies, extensive wardrobe space, and large bathrooms with twin basins, separate shower enclosure and bathtub.
- Garden level bedroom with single bed, ensuite shower room, private courtyard deck and own main entrance across the garden courtyard.
- Pillow menu, Bose sound systems, TVs with satellite channels, and safes large enough for a laptop in all bedrooms. iPad in the master bedroom.
- Separate sleeping quarters for staff accompanying guests.
The Amilla Villa Estate at Amilla rises on the edge of the Baa Atoll, home to some of the richest waters in the Maldives and a biosphere reserve protected as a UNESCO World Heritage site since 2011. The house reef, only a few strokes away form the beach, offers easy access to a magical underwater world; a short swim brings snorkelers and divers alike to the Blue Hole, an amazing natural phenomenon populated by myriad marine life, providing a spectacular underwater experience. And just a short speedboat journey away are some of the Maldives’ most famous marine sites – among them Hanifaru Bay, famed as a phenomenal feeding area for manta rays and whale sharks in certain seasons.
PLACES OF INTEREST:
Chat with us online